Assam Govt - A Great Initiative....

batanee

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

so, you mean your rabbit had a 4th leg ? 

have you ever seen a rabbit having 4 legs ? we have seen enough but none with three legs..

tape maarchu. arigi poyindi.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Android_Halwa

• Spartan

• jbourne

Just now, VizagRocks said:

tape maarchu. arigi poyindi.

nuv patkuna kundelu ki muudu kallu vunnaya....4 vundena ? 

asalu  niku kundelu ki ennni kallu vuntayo telsa ? 

Just now, VizagRocks said:

tape maarchu.

Aapke khargosh ko kitne pair hain ? 

Hindi kada..might have some trouble understanding it..evarana help teesuko vizag...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Aapke khargosh ko kitne pair hain ? 

Hindi kada..might have some trouble understanding it..evarana help teesuko vizag...

loafer language naaku enduku halwa. aa leg tho paatu, daanni kooda madichi venakala doorchuko.

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

papam ninna oka news chusa.

oka bamma she was staying with her son, and recently crossed 100 yrs.

danikosam akkada area vallu ameki sanmaninchi..konta dabbul kuda icharanta.

a bamma ame kuturlaki ichindanta a dabbulu.

inni rojul chuskunna koduku, dabbul kutur ki enduku ichavani..road meeda vadilesi vellipoyad.

Cops call chesina kuda..nenu teskellanu ani vadilesi raledanta...cops also cannot do anything unless such rules are in place.

Tappu evaridi bro, anni expenses bare chesi chuskune koduku ni lite tiskuni kuturlaki panchipettadam ame tappe kada. Oka vella evvali anukunte andariki equal share evvali kani oka kannu mella anna sametha laga bagogulu chuse vanni lite tiskovadam correct kadu kada. Just age factor lo papam antunnav but alantivi experience chesthe entha disheartening ga untundo think cheyyi. 

1 minute ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Tappu evaridi bro, anni expenses bare chesi chuskune koduku ni lite tiskuni kuturlaki panchipettadam ame tappe kada. Oka vella evvali anukunte andariki equal share evvali kani oka kannu mella anna sametha laga bagogulu chuse vanni lite tiskovadam correct kadu kada. Just age factor lo papam antunnav but alantivi experience chesthe entha disheartening ga untundo think cheyyi. 

100yr old people tho morals, logics cheppalem. 

son ki ee paatiki alavaaatu ayyuntundi. They basically hate the kid that looks after them, and probably for a good reason. It is impossible to keep old people happy, unless they are faking it for the sake of their children. 

Its no one's mistake.

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

she's 100yrs, means her son will be around 75.. do you think that is an age where you take care of somebody else?

be reasonable man.

he was taking care of her earlier when she was not facilitated.

he left just for the sake of her money....that takes away all the credit which he served his mom even at that age.

as u said we dont know what their family issues are....i go through the same stuff with relatives..

9 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

100yr old people tho morals, logics cheppalem. 

son ki ee paatiki alavaaatu ayyuntundi. They basically hate the kid that looks after them, and probably for a good reason. It is impossible to keep old people happy, unless they are faking it for the sake of their children. 

Its no one's mistake.

cant agree more on this. have seen that

14 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

yup..valla family issues ela unnayo we dont know..but news was showing her son as criminal.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

he was taking care of her earlier when she was not facilitated.

he left just for the sake of her money....that takes away all the credit which he served his mom even at that age.

as u said we dont know what their family issues are....i go through the same stuff with relatives..

I keep it simple. My mom is not even 60yrs old. She's sprightly and travels the world, and does her work.

We've already decided on what to do, when she gets to 70, 80, then 90, and where she wants to be cremated, etc.

The expectations have been thoroughly set. Though she won't remember these when she hits these ages. Lol. 

Its just for myself, so I know that my mom agreed to be treated in a particular way.

When I hit these ages, I'll have robots looking after me. I'm sure.

23 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

loafer language naaku enduku halwa. aa leg tho paatu, daanni kooda madichi venakala doorchuko.

loafer kadamma vizag...induke, rabbit 3 legs theory niku applicable ani chepedi..

nikochina ekaika basha..telugu..adi thapa inkokati radu, like frong in a well, lokam lo telugu okate vundi, inke language ledu ani feel ayitav..

so, how is the three leg theory going on man ? seems you are having gala time here..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

loafer kadamma vizag...induke, rabbit 3 legs theory niku applicable ani chepedi..

nikochina ekaika basha..telugu..adi thapa inkokati radu, like frong in a well, lokam lo telugu okate vundi, inke language ledu ani feel ayitav..

so, how is the three leg theory going on man ? seems you are having gala time here..

edhaithey endi Halwa.. adhi naaku loafer language ey. paisa ki prayojanam ledhu naaku aa language.

andukey anna, madichi venakaley doppesko ani. already oka leg undhi annav ga akkada, extra anuko. Andhrodu ochhey daaka aagu.

23 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

edhaithey endi Halwa.. adhi naaku loafer language ey. paisa ki prayojanam ledhu naaku aa language.

andukey anna, madichi venakaley doppesko ani. already oka leg undhi annav ga akkada, extra anuko. Andhrodu ochhey daaka aagu.

haha...bahut acha hain...

emi urkutundi kaka kundelu..3 kalla mida..