Assam Govt - A Great Initiative....

batanee

Just now, VizagRocks said:

you have no idea what kind of commitment, both physical and mental, that'll be reqd to do that.

I've seen my mom struggle with my father's mom, who was bedridden with ovarian cancer for 10yrs. My mom did all the work. My father didn't. Even we were rich, now and then, the nurses wouldn't come, and people who worked would refuse to clean her bathroom. The smell is that nauseating.

Even I used to clean, because I couldn't bear to see my mom like that. I hate my dad. he used to talk just like you guys. While my mom did all the work.

My mom did for my grandma who's toenail was removed as she was diabetic she cleaned everything where her own daughters failed to come at the time. But that is what we need right compassion for fellow beings 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Android_Halwa

• Spartan

• jbourne

23 minutes ago, Spartan said:

papam ninna oka news chusa.

oka bamma she was staying with her son, and recently crossed 100 yrs.

danikosam akkada area vallu ameki sanmaninchi..konta dabbul kuda icharanta.

a bamma ame kuturlaki ichindanta a dabbulu.

inni rojul chuskunna koduku, dabbul kutur ki enduku ichavani..road meeda vadilesi vellipoyad.

Cops call chesina kuda..nenu teskellanu ani vadilesi raledanta...cops also cannot do anything unless such rules are in place.

she's 100yrs, means her son will be around 75.. do you think that is an age where you take care of somebody else?

be reasonable man.

Just now, jbourne said:

My mom did for my grandma who's toenail was removed as she was diabetic she cleaned everything where her own daughters failed to come at the time. But that is what we need right compassion for fellow beings 

I refuse to believe that men will do these things for their mom. There may be exceptions.

Old people grow senile, and start blaming everybody for their miseries. Including their sons and daughters. They probably only remember the last good thing that happened to them.

I don't trust anything that a person above 70 says. Unless I'm sure he's of a sound mind. Most of them aren't.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

Old people grow senile, and start blaming everybody for their miseries. Including their sons and daughters. They probably only remember the last good thing that happened to them.

I don't trust anything that a person above 70 says. Unless I'm sure he's of a sound mind. Most of them aren't.

Welcome back @VizagRocks

how many legs does your rabbit has ?  still 3 ? 

taking care of your parents or just giving up on them, is a part of the decisions you have to make in your life.

It only sounds idiotic, if you go on and on about how much you love your parents, because when push comes to shove, majority won't take care of their parents. I know.

I won't judge them for that. I only judge them for talking like they'd do anything for them, when the max they'll probably do is send them money, and call them now and then.

22 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

stupid fcuk. strop trolling me. your schtick lost its charm the second time you used it.

Take a hint, moron.

Where did the fourth leg go man ? Dissapeared ? or it wasn't there in the first place ?

adento hani ..mothers eppudu kuthurlaki preference estahru money vishayam lo...ma ammama kuda ma amma ki somegold echi poyindhi ...but lands goes to son only ..but gild was split for all daughters...

29 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

taking care of your parents or just giving up on them, is a part of the decisions you have to make in your life.

It only sounds idiotic, if you go on and on about how much you love your parents, because when push comes to shove, majority won't take care of their parents. I know.

I won't judge them for that. I only judge them for talking like they'd do anything for them, when the max they'll probably do is send them money, and call them now and then.

andharu ala undaru ....ma brother and me take care 6 months every year...epatiki 3 times vacharu ...ekada unna akada untay vallaki istam vallaki bore vachesthudnhi...

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Where did the fourth leg go man ? Dissapeared ? or it wasn't there in the first place ?

It's your arse, man. Some Andhra guy left it there, just in case you missed his . 

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

andharu ala undaru ....ma brother and me take care 6 months every year...epatiki 3 times vacharu ...ekada unna akada untay vallaki istam vallaki bore vachesthudnhi...

good. But wait till you have your own family. And when they grow really old. and you grow old too.

People live long lives these days. 

It's your arse, man. Some Andhra guy left it there, just in case you missed his . 

so, you mean your rabbit had a 4th leg ? 

have you ever seen a rabbit having 4 legs ? we have seen enough but none with three legs..

good. But wait till you have your own family. And when they grow really old. and you grow old too.

People live long lives these days. 

ma iddariki family unayi ...thanks!!! nenu chepadalchukunnadhi enti antay love unaty chestahvu lekuntay cheyavu antay ...nuvu andharini generalise cheyaku sami ani...

3 minutes ago, argadorn said:

ma iddariki family unayi ...thanks!!! nenu chepadalchukunnadhi enti antay love unaty chestahvu lekuntay cheyavu antay ...nuvu andharini generalise cheyaku sami ani...

nuvvu edho sambandam lekunda chepthunnav. generalise cheyyaku, antey inka deni gurinchi emi maatladalemu. 

All I said, don't judge people who leave their parents at homes, or lose touch with them. I'm not talking about extreme cases about people torturing their parents, cheating them off their money, etc.