AWS Certified Architect Associate Exam - longer version 50% off

tennisluvr

13 minutes ago, Spartan said:

na lanti vallaki Pm radu apicer..cell fone kuda ledu..then how..

pls post and pin a Db thread.

There are people from Reddit I am going to add to the group. Some non Telugu people and non Indians as well. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Go for Professional now. My friend is doing that, he finished his Associate last week. 

May be too early for me. I still need to get the other 2 associate level ones. 

1 hour ago, k2s said:

why whatsapp man.. some ppl not comfortable in sharing their personal phone numbers.. try creating a DB PM thread 

I am going to add people from outside this DB to the group. Again it's for people that are interested and serious about the exam. Too many people that are trolls out here so sorry I have to form a whatsapp group. 

I will have people from Reddit, and other forums here as well. Again if someone's too concerned about their privacy they don't have to join. 

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

May be too early for me. I still need to get the other 2 associate level ones. 

You don't need those 2 to be an AWS Architect. Don't waste your money

3 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Available only for $75 guys. Will have 20 questions more and have 30 minutes more to answer. 

Anyone interested in taking this exam? I am going to take this in a month, first registered for the regular cert exam but am tempted to give this one a shot. Let me know and we could perhaps form a whatsapp study group. 

I have my exam scheduled this month. I remember you saying you have yours in feb as well. Have you rescheduled it to next month? 

Just now, thoooochhhhh said:

I have my exam scheduled this month. I remember you saying you have yours in feb as well. Have you rescheduled it to next month? 

Yes I have changed it to the longer format. 

21 minutes ago, Spartan said:

na lanti vallaki Pm radu apicer..cell fone kuda ledu..then how..

pls post and pin a Db thread.

there are idiots out here that post dumps and other such "Shitt". I am not going to entertain any of them in the whatsapp group. I will list the group's policies and procedures very clearly and that includes not talking about any "dumps". Anyone talking about dumps will get a permanent ban. 

Also I personally will never disclose or share anyone's personal details in the group. I can even sign a disclaimer stating that. Again as I said if people are too concerned about their privacy they don't have to join. 

14 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Fuckk those dumps. If I hear anyone talking about dumps, I personally would give them incorrect answers so they fail the exam. 

Why don't you prepare for the exam without taking a "dump"

Because you pass the exam with dumps ^^