South Dakota lo emi choodocchu??

zombie

17 minutes ago, zombie said:

chicago to Yellowstones drive cheyddam anukuntunnam inka emaina cover cheyoccha south dakota lo??

ee month lo planning ? its closed now right? NEbraska Scottsbluff cover cheyyi.  If you exit from north I-90 scenic drive chala baguntundi till Mount rushmore. we did in month of may when they open gates after the winter.

Badlands actually racha racha place man. Hiking chesamu last time me and my lady friend 10 miles loop adi Castle pass. 

One of the most rugged places in the US with the terrain all that. 

Mount Rushmore is too overhyped actually. Nothing you lose even if you don't see it. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Badlands actually racha racha place man. Hiking chesamu last time me and my lady friend 10 miles loop adi Castle pass. 

One of the most rugged places in the US with the terrain all that. 

Mount Rushmore is too overhyped actually. Nothing you lose even if you don't see it. 

US lo anni atle untayi.. choosedaka chooste bagunnu ani.. atleast Mount rushmore is good, to keep in album.

Just now, Hitman said:

US lo anni atle untayi.. choosedaka chooste bagunnu ani.. atleast Mount rushmore is good, to keep in album.

Badlands is a memorable experience that goes beyond photos bro. Mount Rushmore yeah is mostly good to look at only in photos. 

1 hour ago, zombie said:

except  Mount Rushmore National Memorial?

South Dakota Access pipe lines lolli nadustundi. poyi chudu... try to participate in the rally and face those rubber bullets and tear gas ... ninnu senator ni chesta

@zombie

@k2s 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/their-camp-turning-into-a-pit-of-mud-dakota-pipeline-protesters-face-the-inevitable/2017/02/12/8a3782b0-f0aa-11e6-9973-c5efb7ccfb0d_story.html

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

South Dakota Access pipe lines lolli nadustundi. poyi chudu... try to participate in the rally and face those rubber bullets and tear gas ... ninnu senator ni chesta

@zombie

@k2s 

@3$% Assam train ekkamantav indirect gaa