Iphone app build chyali antey ekadanunchi start chyali??

macha

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

download ios SDK kit first, and andriod sdk kit..

step by step tutorials vuntayi, follow ayipo..easy gane vuntadi..

developing inakaa? elaaa marketplace loo release chyali antey ?

11 minutes ago, macha said:

developing inakaa? elaaa marketplace loo release chyali antey ?

Once development ainaka...im not sure but to host in the appstore and make it available to download, app details submit chesinaka like categorize chesi they review the content and host it on appstore if the app confirms to the terms and conditions ani telusu, but epudu try cheyaledu,,,

Objective C  expert aithe go with Macbook, Xcode and learn swift coding,

.Net background aithe get xamarin license, or Visual studio 2015/17 and start coding, you will still need Mac book to deploy and test

Both cases you will need to be registered as developer with apple, if you want to distribute app. $99/year.

Oka vela rendu kadu html/css background ante.. you can develop using cordova/phonegap - html/css/javascript - ! Even here you  need mac book 

So basically if you have the hardware.. its your choice and comfort in which platform you want to use for coding. Preferred one is Xcode because thats the default one by Apple, others are cross - platform where you can write common code/UI for android/ios

15 minutes ago, mummadi said:

mac

apple developer program (if u intend to publish app, pay $99/year)

objective c

iOS SDK

Xcode

courseera

or stackskills   lo courses unnai.   

ipudey edi konaa https://www.udemy.com/devslopes-ios10/learn/v4/t/lecture/5475754?start=0... chusdamu elaa nadutundoo... thank you for information

9 minutes ago, JaMbU said:

Objective C  expert aithe go with Macbook, Xcode and learn swift coding,

.Net background aithe get xamarin license, or Visual studio 2015/17 and start coding, you will still need Mac book to deploy and test

Both cases you will need to be registered as developer with apple, if you want to distribute app. $99/year.

Oka vela rendu kadu html/css background ante.. you can develop using cordova/phonegap - html/css/javascript - ! Even here you  need mac book 

So basically if you have the hardware.. its your choice and comfort in which platform you want to use for coding. Preferred one is Xcode because thats the default one by Apple, others are cross - platform where you can write common code/UI for android/ios

.net and java background macha...yes xcode ey try chesdamu anukuna... yes I have all the hardware already oka idea undi dani just implement chesdamu ani...

19 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Once development ainaka...im not sure but to host in the appstore and make it available to download, app details submit chesinaka like categorize chesi they review the content and host it on appstore if the app confirms to the terms and conditions ani telusu, but epudu try cheyaledu,,,

oh ok thank you for information man...

34 minutes ago, macha said:

I have no knowledge on Iphone apps building .. I know how to code thats it..

experts share knowledge where to start from...

I know google is there but it gives lot of options ...

if you have a own house, start from your garage....if you have rent an apt with car garage, try to start from there....if you donr have either of those, rent a storage space and start from there because most of the top billionaires started from the garage...

just kidding bhayya,,,its a good thought and I wish you good luck...

sorry I couldn't help since i'm from mechanical background dont know the abcds of how an app is made but only know how to use the app on my iphone...

4 minutes ago, macha said:

.net and java background macha...yes xcode ey try chesdamu anukuna... yes I have all the hardware already oka idea undi dani just implement chesdamu ani...

React native js use cheyyu bro.. cross platform

4 hours ago, mybabyboy said:

if you have a own house, start from your garage....if you have rent an apt with car garage, try to start from there....if you donr have either of those, rent a storage space and start from there because most of the top billionaires started from the garage...

just kidding bhayya,,,its a good thought and I wish you good luck...

sorry I couldn't help since i'm from mechanical background dont know the abcds of how an app is made but only know how to use the app on my iphone...

Oka blank paper pampivu ipdey autograph ista...Mala aa chance doruktundo Ledo neku...