caste TG lo undadu ante..

Sambadu

Just now, idibezwada said:

its a counter thread for my thread...so i did

I didn't mean the thread I meant my specific comment. 

You said no one cares but you care enough to comment on my specific post. That's what I pointed to. 

I could care less if you post on this thread or try to prove the virtues of your place. That's your perspective 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• idibezwada

• Kontekurradu

• Sambadu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

i think you got used to playing the victim card lol...go with it...guys who are watching knows what happend anedi

Look I'm not claiming to be a victim. I am sure there are people who have faced far worse so it would be wrong on my part to say that i am a victim.

Even the incidents I've noticed and some of the people that behaved the way they did didn't personally harm me in anyway. It's only an observation. Again if you took it personally im sorry but it wasn't aimed at any one personally.

1 minute ago, Equalirights said:

generalize chese laksanalu unte..keep away...it will bite you back...

If you are referring to me, I have commented based on what I've noticed. Never said everyone is going to be that way. But if something is part of your daily culture the majority would turn out that way.

I could care less if you were to generalize about Hyderabad. Those who live there know the reality. So i won't be offended, you could stereotype people of Hyderabad as you wish to 

Just now, Equalirights said:

TG vallaki maaggavale ane jaabu undhi ani generalize cheyyalem kadha...

You can, if you have observed it enough. That doesn't make it non existent. I won't take it personally if you do. 

As i said I've had friends from Hyderabad that had parents from TG and Andhra, but that didn't impact is growing up in anyway. Maybe it does impact people growing up in other states of Telangana, i clearly stated i wasn't speaking on their behalf 

15 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

i think you got used to playing the victim card lol...go with it...guys who are watching knows what happend anedi

Mana Thadu ki raa vankul manaki enduku ee castes gola 

20 minutes ago, Equalirights said:

ok region lo caste feeling ledhu ani..intercaste marriage chesukoni vachi sollandi...when your are a racist when it comes to your marriage...neeku vere vallani ane hakku ledhu...

chill have a beedi  3520124_o.gif