japan revere hinduism and protects it

Hercules

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

Still mouthing off bigtime eh? You are under constant delusion of having a greater IQ than 99% of this DB or else where! You claim that DB makes no difference while dwelling 20 hours a day on DB, such a bitchh @3$% 

Calling people names as in dumbfcks just proves my point time and again that you are a gone case son, with that devastating divorce and long nights of DBing you need medical help! Dont read that koran too much, all you get is this delusional pride of being better than everyone else in the world lol.

Quoting me like a persistent bastardd who like beating from time to time. Such a keyboard warrior you are , talking all big while sitting behind a screen in your moms basement@3$%

If you are so defensive and love this db, stop referring to the db like a fcuking child, to make your point, when you get into a slanging match with me.

I'll stop reading the koran, if you stop working for CIA to divide Indians and sell them into slavery.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Hercules

• siru

• lazybugger

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

If you are so defensive and love this db, stop referring to the db like a fcuking child, to make your point, when you get into a slanging match with me.

I'll stop reading the koran, if you stop working for CIA to divide Indians and sell them into slavery.

This is the reason why i ignore 99% of your posts LOL. @3$% You just keep on nagging like that old dog.

Just now, Hercules said:

This is the reason why i ignore 99% of your posts LOL. @3$% You just keep on nagging like that old dog.

now, don't lie. you religiously read every piece of filth that I vomit in here. You live for that. its obvious. 

anyway, don't go back to your old foul mouth habits.

your 5th grade english won't intimidate anyone. The bullshitters who worship you here aren't good enough to provide the needed support.

Learn to control your temper, and you may even learn to appreciate the good Islam has to offer, and convert to Islam. Who knows. That'd be the day.

All the best. And you can tell your CIA masters that Indians reject the Atomic bomb, and will pick the Islam idea. Thanks.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

anyway, don't go back to your old foul mouth habits.

your 5th grade english won't intimidate anyone. The bullshitters who worship you here aren't good enough to provide the needed support.

Learn to control your temper, and you may even learn to appreciate the good Islam has to offer, and convert to Islam. Who knows. That'd be the day.

All the best. And you can tell your CIA masters that Indians reject the Atomic bomb, and will pick the Islam idea. Thanks.

@3$% deluded **. 5th grade english @3$% Deluded goat fcker.

stop fooling yourself that you are an Atheist.

you are not. You are an asshole, who wants to pretend that he's figured out everything.

newsflash:  you haven't.

prove me wrong, by making a $10m by the end of 2017. Otherwise, you haven't figured out sh1t. so go be humble. listen to what others have to say before you start barking like a stupid dog.

7 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

stop fooling yourself that you are an Atheist.

you are not. You are an asshole, who wants to pretend that he's figured out everything.

newsflash:  you haven't.

prove me wrong, by making a $10m by the end of 2017. Otherwise, you haven't figured out sh1t. so go be humble. listen to what others have to say before you start barking like a stupid dog.

what ? prove you? @3$%@3$% Listen to others before i go on to bark? oh sweet irony on this one just hit all time high! @3$% 

10 hours ago, dasara_bullodu said:

antha cheppaku bro ... artham kadu

siru id edo japanese korea ki class system teskapoinattu vesadu ga so actual history quote chesa, lekunte malla aa class system kuda hindus de tappu antadu asale high islamic pacifier akkada.

1 hour ago, Hercules said:

what ? prove you? @3$%@3$% Listen to others before i go on to bark? oh sweet irony on this one just hit all time high! @3$% 

that is how you talk at me.

seems silly no? that's how silly you are.

37 minutes ago, Hercules said:

siru id edo japanese korea ki class system teskapoinattu vesadu ga so actual history quote chesa, lekunte malla aa class system kuda hindus de tappu antadu asale high islamic pacifier akkada.

congrats ra. japanese class system meedha ekkado sadivi konchamanna nee matti burra ki ekkinchu kunnaav.

next enti? dalits should follow burakumin, and give up fighting for their rights, and embrace equality ani septhava?

19 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

congrats ra. japanese class system meedha ekkado sadivi konchamanna nee matti burra ki ekkinchu kunnaav.

next enti? dalits should follow burakumin, and give up fighting for their rights, and embrace equality ani septhava?

madar chodhh, bhen ke loudey sakkaga reply isthuna anni kathal 10gaku LK. Divorce ayindi ga papam le ani slow ga matladtunte kathal 10gtav neee half breed jathi lo kullipoina karunanidhi musali motta petta. Kathalu 10gaku! half breed aravam jacko mundavi mulana padi undu urke yerri puvvu laga day and night dialogues eyaku.

matti burra ne ayya di anduke condom eyale lekunte nelanti daridrudu putte vadu kadu waste of resources. Telivi leni jacko LK vi eppudu india mida padi edavdam, crooked islamists kosam chulli koskodam tappa vere story ledu. Teri ma ki 

13 minutes ago, Hercules said:

madar chodhh, bhen ke loudey sakkaga reply isthuna anni kathal 10gaku LK. Divorce ayindi ga papam le ani slow ga matladtunte kathal 10gtav neee half breed jathi lo kullipoina karunanidhi musali motta petta. Kathalu 10gaku! half breed aravam jacko mundavi mulana padi undu urke yerri puvvu laga day and night dialogues eyaku.

matti burra ne ayya di anduke condom eyale lekunte nelanti daridrudu putte vadu kadu waste of resources. Telivi leni jacko LK vi eppudu india mida padi edavdam, crooked islamists kosam chulli koskodam tappa vere story ledu. Teri ma ki 

edsaav ley gaani.

Japanese class structure gurinchi memu maatlada galthaam. ayna Japanese ki Indians ki endhi ra polika? pichoda.

nuvvu Tamilolla meedha padi edchinappudu lenidhi, nenu self rule gurinchi chepthey adhi edupu laa anipinchinda? @3$%

malli Akhand Bharat anta. unnadi oodakunda chooskondi first.

Atheist ani cheppukoni atheist la paruvu teeyaku ra babu.

First Hindu culture ni criticize cheyyi, appudey nuvvu atheist vi. pakka religion vaallani Hindu matha pichodu kooda criticize chesthadu. vaadiki neeku enti theda?

burra vaadu.