• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Hercules

• siru

• lazybugger

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Hercules said:

If it wasnt for americas nukes, japs would have occupied the entirety of Asia and levied their brutal emperor rule! As i repeatedly said earlier, you can fool others with those bot comments not me. Islam is dying and as the tech progresses more and more people will eventually give up that barbaric desert no-good religion!

Hindutva is the root for many benevolent customs, so the world will eventually take up that spiritual path! Word of advice, dont bark at me, am too big of a tree for you!

yeah I know you are a CIA shill.

Yeah US wants to occupy entire Asia, through paid shills like you, and counter rising China, by enslaving india.

Now everything falls into place. Why you supported demonetization, why you support Aadhar. everything.

your game is exposed!!!

13 minutes ago, Hercules said:

If it wasnt for americas nukes, japs would have occupied the entirety of Asia and levied their brutal emperor rule! As i repeatedly said earlier, you can fool others with those bot comments not me. Islam is dying and as the tech progresses more and more people will eventually give up that barbaric desert no-good religion!

Hindutva is the root for many benevolent customs, so the world will eventually take up that spiritual path! Word of advice, dont bark at me, am too big of a tree for you!

like, example? How to crawl when CIA asks to bend? like how Modi crawls for every damnn corporate ceo that visits India?

sure the US would want the entire world to take up Hindutva. That's why it has paid shills like you to troll people on dbs.

For an atheist, Hercules, you sure are obsessed about a religion.

They call people like you The New Atheists or something. Huge Donald Trump votebank.

like most of that votebank, totally clueless fcuks, with short attention spans, and tendency to lie pathologically. Just like your dear leader, Trump.

38 minutes ago, Hercules said:

nobles society was imposed not by japs, it was the same class system as in india. korea was called as goreyo and it was divided into 3 kingdoms. Class system was predominant in east asia until late 1800s. After japs occupied korea they put them through slavery and made them second class citizens under the pretext of industrial revolution. If you want to quote random facts and take them out of context you should quote the whole story. 

Joseon tried to be sovereign nation for many centuries but it always paid tributes to manchus as in Ming dynasty! Emperor from china took eunuchs, concubines, gold, silver and ginseng as tributes from korea for many centuries. Korea or joseon in those days had strict class system where nobles oppressed the lower classes just like bramhins, kshatriyas in india on sudras. 

Japs were brutal and am well aware of the atrocities done by japs. I am referring to the buddhism and hindu religious traditions being imbibed into their culture, language and day-day life.

No, you just typed stuff you read off a site somewhere (or youtube video?), and thought it made your point.

It actually makes you look like a fool, who is okay with brushing atrocities under the carpet as long as it is from the right religious group. congrats.

Now pls give us Islam, and spare us the Atomic bomb.

9 hours ago, siru said:

if u r taking japanese side as the smart ppl to avoid islam then u have to also own up to the japanese attrocities against china and korea.. 

CIA gives you two choices. 

promote the worst islamic group in your country vs Atomic bomb.

Hercules here is sent to make sure we pick the right one. I pick the Islamic thingie.

12 hours ago, nurse said:

last year a japanese guy told most of their ancestors are related to buddhism...we all know buddhism is just like a branch of hinduism..

and he said that they love hinduism n their beliefs n culture a lot ...

buddhism is not a branch of hinduism although many customs of buddhists are intertwined with hinduism because they are hugely influenced by then existing hindu traditions as in ringing the bells, chanting mantras, meditating, monk robes, sage burning etc.

Buddhism anedi asal religion kadu, some people made it into one. Buddha ni evaru god ga kolavaru, atani teachings follow avtaru anthe. Even buddha himself says that he is not god and not to worship him. Mari buddha statues untayi temples lo enduku ante they are just embodiment of his principles. So Boddha dharma chaduvute you will understand alot of this stuff.

Finally Hercules learns to shut his foul mouth. victory to all the decent people everywhere.

take care. by3. @3$%

keep it up, sucker. even though you still post sh1t, atleast you learnt to shut up.

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Finally Hercules learns to shut his foul mouth. victory to all the decent people everywhere.

take care. by3. @3$%

keep it up, sucker. even though you still post sh1t, atleast you learnt to shut up.

grow some skin kid, when i talk all you do is whine like a lil bitchh. So i chose to cut some slack for your whiny bitchh ass! 

Neither your taunts get under my skin nor your comments make any sense. So there is no point in even quoting you back, dont die for my attention by quoting 10 times a day.

Today i put you in your place by choosing not to respond and i showed the whole DB how you will keep making noise like an empty bowl! Point proved.

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

grow some skin kid, when i talk all you do is whine like a lil bitchh. So i chose to cut some slack for your whiny bitchh ass! 

Neither your taunts get under my skin nor your comments make any sense. So there is no point in even quoting you back, dont die for my attention by quoting 10 times a day.

Today i put you in your place by choosing not to respond and i showed the whole DB how you will keep making noise like an empty bowl! Point proved.

that's what I said too. 

The only way you can even begin to make sense is when you shut up and not respond. you can delude yourself whatever you want, about yourself, and this db. makes no difference to me.

but its a nice lesson you learnt there. Shut up, and eventually even you can sound reasonable too. but first, shut up. because you have nothing of worth to say. Those who think you do, are dumbfcuks like you.

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

that's what I said too. 

The only way you can even begin to make sense is when you shut up and not respond. you can delude yourself whatever you want, about yourself, and this db. makes no difference to me.

but its a nice lesson you learnt there. Shut up, and eventually even you can sound reasonable too. but first, shut up. because you have nothing of worth to say. Those who think you do, are dumbfcuks like you.

Still mouthing off bigtime eh? You are under constant delusion of having a greater IQ than 99% of this DB or else where! You claim that DB makes no difference while dwelling 20 hours a day on DB, such a bitchh @3$% 

Calling people names as in dumbfcks just proves my point time and again that you are a gone case son, with that devastating divorce and long nights of DBing you need medical help! Dont read that koran too much, all you get is this delusional pride of being better than everyone else in the world lol.

Quoting me like a persistent bastardd who like beating from time to time. Such a keyboard warrior you are , talking all big while sitting behind a screen in your moms basement@3$%