Top Posters In This Topic

• katuri

• k2s

• Aurangazeb

• zombie

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

Good 

Having basic moral ethics and standing to them and helping others , doing social services , have cases and not getting pension for not taking lancham and superiors taking revenge because tinaledu Tinaneyaledu 

Bad 

raping women , cheating on name of love and ruining life's , playing with families saying will marry and marrying another girl secretly , okallani tokkesi piki Ravadam .. neetulu only matallo and situations vaste velle parama worst people who manipulate and get too low 

I have seen the cases with some of my friends...college times lo aa pori ni esina ee pori ni esina ani build gave.....at some time  me and some other guys also felt those guys are really enjoying their lives...

kaani later after some time the so called playboys got married to a girl who got fruked with many people before marriage and its been realized by playboys and as usual divorce...(HOPE this what is KARMA)

NOw this palyboys in around 33 years age group lost almost all the hair....no job ...gave up US...he is like bhhomi ki baaram type at home...he got his piece of cake....

Even in AFDB I have seen most people adhedho pedha thopu vishyam ayinattu....evaro oka ammyi either with belief love money or need dhentlo edho oka dhaani kosam mana daggara padukuntey....adhi edho goppa saaadinchinattu siggu lekundaaa ikkadaaa stories and threads vesthunaaaru...plzzz don't do this....

its all  "give and take" ani thelsukondi....I don't no its good or bad to fruck a woman/girl before marriage or so called dating life style....even if u guys does it..plzz  be calm....

chinappudu maa village lo oka playboy UNclE undey...he acted in some TV serials ...this guy a big womanizer....at the age of 40 having children he maintains relation ship with others wives....this BaaXXXd got affected with AIDS..

His daughters eloped one with AUtowalaa...and other no address till now...and his wife....is being played by other Play boys in the VIllage....idhi oka brathukey naaaaa????

anakoodadhu gaaani I guess sirio life is also a KARMA....most of his 1990-2000 movies lo....he used to enact as a poor guy...loves and marries to a rich women...almost edho oka stereotype lo ilaanti movies ey undevi....

oka rudraveena oka ...aapathbhaandhavadu ilaanti movies chaaala takkuva sirio career lo...this poor guy rich lady love story happened in his family...too...

look at YSR...power loki rraagaaney enjoy enjoy and his family...maaku tiruguledhu ani vammmo aaa saavaa dengrudu maamul gaa ledhu...later what happened ???death...jails thu....siggu seram lekundaaa edho royal life laaga peel avuthaaaru...

CBN..he got his share too....he backstabbed others he got his share from 2004 -2014....veedni kooda telangana movement appudu foot ball aaadukunaaaru....I guess somehow he didn't involved in deaths/rapes/womanizing etc etc....atleast he is living now...

SOORI...PARITALA...RANGAA etc etc...all thops became dogs infront of KARMA...

Ranga ginga antaaaru.....em prrokkk iragadesaaadu eeyanaa....his son is a dummy now....soori...em saadinchaadu....his wife with no husband now...etc etc etc...

KARMA Exists ....we are just travelers and we need to travel and let others travel their own life...don't spoil others and nature...anti antanattu neeku dorikina dhaantho peace gaa untu ellipovatam mey....DHARMO RAKSHITA RAKSHITAHAAA

9 hours ago, Willams said:

Latest example: Aakkineni Nagarjuna gaadu ippudu unna phase karma. iga imagine chesko things

nag ki emaindi va okka pelli cancel valla poyedemi ledu rendrolula frustration thappa vadi daggara unna dabbutho emaina cheyochu

3 minutes ago, kiran karthik said:

nag ki emaindi va okka pelli cancel valla poyedemi ledu rendrolula frustration thappa vadi daggara unna dabbutho emaina cheyochu

Akhil gadiki ika lifelong pelli kadhanta  +-

14 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

Karma is a bitch antu untaru .. I find it hard to believe that as I usually see people doing bad being very happy and people who are good suffering terribly . 

Asalu karma undantara ?? did any one witness Any bad happening to bad people and good happening to good people ? 

Examples unte veyandi.. may be makes me feel better 🙏

Yes, karma 100% vundi... adi vachinapudu vallaku clue kuda vundadu deni valla vachindo .. Antha range lo vasthadi, kashtallo vunnappudu manam anukuntam kada .. devuda nenu em Papam chesanu ani naku eee sheksha ani... 

out of hands jargipotay konni ,so telsi telsi chetulara paducheskokunda unte chalu,manam elanti hard journey chesam ani evadu patinchukodu,finally everyone want success and discuss about success ,I've seen people barking ,judging and commenting badly, badhesedi.Then vallane chusanu later,they got into even worst situation than mine and suffering.nenu within 4 yrs span lo chusanu, examples ivadalchukoledu yegatali chesnattu untundi,even I used to think very badly about certain things but finally I became  victim of that things 

telsi telsi evarki harm cheyoddu and ill treat cheyaddu Adi edoka rupam lo tirgi maname face avvali,even manasulo kudA negative ga judge cheyoddu about others life 

25 minutes ago, vendetta said:

out of hands jargipotay konni ,so telsi telsi chetulara paducheskokunda unte chalu,manam elanti hard journey chesam ani evadu patinchukodu,finally everyone want success and discuss about success ,I've seen people barking ,judging and commenting badly, badhesedi.Then vallane chusanu later,they got into even worst situation than mine and suffering.nenu within 4 yrs span lo chusanu, examples ivadalchukoledu yegatali chesnattu untundi,even I used to think very badly about certain things but finally I became  victim of that things 

telsi telsi evarki harm cheyoddu and ill treat cheyaddu Adi edoka rupam lo tirgi maname face avvali,even manasulo kudA negative ga judge cheyoddu about others life 

S%HiS%Hi chala edhigipoyav GG. babu-chitti-o.gif

1 hour ago, vendetta said:

Nice...