KCR cheste Tappu ledu TRUMPH cheste Tappu

RamGopalVarma

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

Nuvvu anukunte ela saripotadi... Hyd to vjw tarvel chestunte car glasses pagala kottaru andhra no plate ani

Edho kontamandhi aakathayilu chesina panule le avi (*

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• micxas

• JollyBoy

• RamGopalVarma

• idibezwada

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, micxas said:

Those one or two incidents aren't enough to conclude whole process was violent.  The violence of 1969 and 1972-73 much more bigger and what i meant was KCR knew  if something like that repeat in post 2000 movement Centre would impose president rule so he constantly made sure it was a political fight than rest

Hyd. shops vandalize chesindhi 2009 lo ne kada they are particularly Osmania students who just throw stones at everything they saw. Nothing specific to Andhra people. The biggest damage I can think of is demolishing gurajada and Annamayya statues at Tankbund. 

news lo one or two vaste ave anukunte ela mastaru.. being from TS u can support as much as u want but u cant deny the fact what happened

other side unte telustundi as i seen some of them personally.. and u discount them as mere one or two incidents

13 hours ago, JollyBoy said:

news lo one or two vaste ave anukunte ela mastaru.. being from TS u can support as much as u want but u cant deny the fact what happened

other side unte telustundi as i seen some of them personally.. and u discount them as mere one or two incidents

I am from Andhra masteru... I have seen the worst phase of it.. :)

Just now, micxas said:

I am from Andhra masteru... I have seen the worst phase of it.. :)

never seen u being in support of AP, hard to believe ur statement and u always talk +ve side of tg movement taking light the suffferings of other side

dont understand what else worst phase u seen else in that movement

4 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

never seen u being in support of AP, hard to believe ur statement and u always talk +ve side of tg movement taking light the suffferings of other side

dont understand what else worst phase u seen else in that movement

Don't know why you think like that man, i don't like to talk much abt myself but if you were in DB in 2013-14 time I used to argue so much in favor of samaikyandhra... _%~ anyways we need to live with the reality and things are okay now better than expected. 

2 minutes ago, micxas said:

Don't know why you think like that man, i don't like to talk much abt myself but if you were in DB in 2013-14 time I used to argue so much in favor of samaikyandhra... _%~ anyways we need to live with the reality and things are okay now better than expected. 

aa nammesam le Kontekurradu

15 hours ago, micxas said:

Those one or two incidents aren't enough to conclude whole process was violent.  The violence of 1969 and 1972-73 much more bigger and what i meant was KCR knew  if something like that repeat in post 2000 movement Centre would impose president rule so he constantly made sure it was a political fight than rest

Hyd. shops vandalize chesindhi 2009 lo ne kada they are particularly Osmania students who just throw stones at everything they saw. Nothing specific to Andhra people. The biggest damage I can think of is demolishing gurajada and Annamayya statues at Tankbund. 

those two incidents are examples because that happened to big guys.. galli galli lo lolli jarigindhi.. just because you dont know.. this can't be untrue. 

1 minute ago, bindazking said:

those two incidents are examples because that happened to big guys.. galli galli lo lolli jarigindhi.. just because you dont know.. this can't be untrue. 

Okay man... It applies to your reply too..