Mumbai richest Indian city with $820 bn wealth: Report...so why cant NRI's go back to India???

bhaigan

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Never been to Delhi, but lived with Delhi people for a semester. Frankly don't like them at all, they are mostly arrogant and full of bias against Southern Indians I usually avoid talking to them for the most part. Plus akkada unna cousins kooda didn't give me a great opinion of Delhi. So delhi pakka out man in my list. 

Mumbai people are friendlier and much more humane kaani as you said it's expensive filth. Bangalore oka sari vella anthe so not much idea about the city or the people but know it's super expensive and congested as well. 

East or West Hyd is the best. 

I like this

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bhaigan

• princeofheaven

• micxas

• loveindia

Top Posters In This Topic

There is so much wealth being created everyday in India. At a rate which the world has never seen wealth grow. 

Mumbai is such a fast paced city, even NRI's will find it tough to live in a city like mumbai...much expensive than NY and LA, Owing a house is as good as buying a home in US..income levels are very high...a top paying executive will make as much money as his counterpart in US makes in Dollars..there is wealth and unlimited supply of wealth being created..people who chuck a piece of it, will retire as millionaires..

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

There is so much wealth being created everyday in India. At a rate which the world has never seen wealth grow. 

Mumbai is such a fast paced city, even NRI's will find it tough to live in a city like mumbai...much expensive than NY and LA, Owing a house is as good as buying a home in US..income levels are very high...a top paying executive will make as much money as his counterpart in US makes in Dollars..there is wealth and unlimited supply of wealth being created..people who chuck a piece of it, will retire as millionaires..

ayina kani manam US lo ne untam.....racial hurls face chesthune untm

3 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Thanks ba

Sure baa.. I thought of this many other times and wondered why there was no union or complaint cell for IT employees yet. Thanks for starting a thread..  

22 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

if you are well established in India with good properties, backing and have a running business do not stay here, it is useless. Go back and enjoy. If you are dependent on job work here and retire in India. Working in India is not suggested..

India velli happy ga batakochu regardless of GDP GNP etc, 120 crore people are living there and the majority of us spent the first 20-23 years of our lives there.

21 hours ago, bhaigan said:

ee situation enduku antunna ??? why cant you work in india bhayya ??? put your obstacles here

20 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

First thing if you are not transferring from onsite to offshore akkada job especially well paid one techukovadam oka struggle because of the competition, techukunna lot of odd hours and long hours of support work for onsite and lot of politicking

intha kastapadite 2 hours traffic / office cab lo commute untadi . Overall not a rewarding as onsite

20 hours ago, bhaigan said:

so that needs to be changed........why cant we pressurize the management and change those things ?

are we slaves in our own country ?

edi chala important discussion........hate crimes will spread one way or the other way

20 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

Software employees ki Union ledu man

we should start doing it...........I am serious no joke.......chala avesham tho chepthunna.....vomerica vachi ila avamanam palu avadam kanna india lo king laga batakachu antunna

1 minute ago, loveindia said:

mumbai lo 820 billion untey maakenti maa daggara entha undi anedi important ani antunna telugu yuvatha man... Image result for brahmi gym gif

Hyd 4th place telusa India lo, mana telugu vallaki greedyness ekkuva antava....sachetappudu money netho radu telusa

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

Hyd 4th place telusa India lo, mana telugu vallaki greedyness ekkuva antava....sachetappudu money netho radu telusa

kaani bathiki unnappudu money kaavaligaa ani malli antunna telugu yuvatha man....Image result for brahmi gym gif

Just now, bhaigan said:

thu telugu society got corrupted bhayya

money aney concept ni teesesi andariki anni equal ga panchey days raavali ani ninnaney talked man... I wish to be alive to see that... Image result for brahmi gym gif