Body fat percentage ela kanukkuntaar

BaabuBangaram

10 hours ago, BaabuBangaram said:

early morning three idly.....afternoon two roti with cup rice.....night roti or broken wheat upma

weekends full biryani

Etla tagguthav vay ala thintey. 

Morning whaet bread thinu, madyanam 2 green apple for lunch. Gym ki poye mundhu 1 bananadinner lo cucumber thinu with salt and pepper.

4 miles or 1 hour cardio cheyi. 1 week taravata chusuko weight.

33 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

hi man if you are overweight and want to reduce body fat, then rule 1 - stop eating rice and wheat (roti), eat lettuce and slads.. no sugary products like coffee ,tea or coke or anything.. no fired food..

so eat salads  and protein (grilled chiken, not fried or curry, grilled chicken tinu)

next excericse, do 3o burpees, 30 pushups and run 2 km in the morning and 2 km in the evening. on weekend run 5 km  do 40 burpess, 40 pushps and 3 minute planking.

ila chesthe nuvvu 6 months lo 20 kgs taggutavu.

sollula undi...dont eat rice thats fine...rotiki emaindi...you hardly get 50 cals from each roti(pulka)

11 hours ago, BaabuBangaram said:

emina test cheypinchala......3 months back cholesterol test cheyncha normal gaane vunnayi..but i am 100kgs and i am fat.......roju jogging chesthunna kaani no use 4kms....

Gym lo equipment untadi body fat measure cheyadaniki...ask the front-desk guy at ur gym..

11 hours ago, BaabuBangaram said:

emina test cheypinchala......3 months back cholesterol test cheyncha normal gaane vunnayi..but i am 100kgs and i am fat.......roju jogging chesthunna kaani no use 4kms....

Nope.. Get a 5$ caliper from amazon. I don't think digital devices give accurate numbers.

Thighs, belly and chest dhaggara pinch chesi thelusukovachchu. find the numbers and divide by 3...

43 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

whaeat and rice are highest source of carbohydrates,,  for a while dooramga vunte mancidhi.. he is 100kgs anta.

1st he is need to know how to cut down on macros...say BMI prakaram 2500 cala kavali anuko...without taking cards protein and fats more than 2500 cals teskunte upayogam endi...rice is the highest source of carbs but not wheat...wheat has carbs and fiber...3 pulkas and a full bowl of curry cooked without much oil can keep his stomach full