Nagarjuna ki 600cr appulu unnaya?

lazybugger

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

your persistence, despite lacking vocabulary to express your surprise, doesn't surprise me too.

Assuming the drainage inside your intellect is a Newtonian fluid, if I divide the infinite force with which you make your drainage arguments with the near-zero area of the physical enclosure of your intellect, I can safely say that the viscosity of the drainage in your intellect is infinite.

7 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

why your posts always have the same words

"Drainage" "intellect" "peanuts" bro?

I am awaiting an update to the language module. 

However, I never found a better way to describe the entities I encounter in this sewer.

1 minute ago, MindRinger said:

I am awaiting an update to the language module. 

However, I never found a better way to describe the entities I encounter in this sewer.

Cant agree with you more on this...

*=:

8 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

Assuming the drainage inside your intellect is a Newtonian fluid, if I divide the infinite force with which you make your drainage arguments with the near-zero area of the physical enclosure of your intellect, I can safely say that the viscosity of the drainage in your intellect is infinite.

And I can safely say that you won't receive passing grade in hydrodynamics 101.

24 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

eh bro evaro kani spelling bee kelthe india peru nilabeduthaduu.. yourock