Ohio desi hatred PDF ki video kuda undi kada.. one desi idiot spit venom on Indians though.. sad.. truth..

Quickgun_murugan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• Yuvatha

• princeofheaven

• Odale

8 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

aa bore off with these threads.... enni estharu

eedevado lucha lamdi koduku.. emantunnado chudu.. oka tellodi ki response ga..

Dark Knight

As an American, I apologize for this man's behavior!

Replied:

NTRAndhraKING

NO DONT APOLOGIZE. I'M AN AMERICAN WITH INDIAN ORIGIN.. BELIEVE ME, THESE INDIANS ARE FOOLING YOU , THE GOODHEARTED AMERICANS, MAKING THEM FEEL EMPHATY AND CONVERT THE HATE YOU HAVE FOR TRUMP INTO HAVING PITY AND SUPPOR THEM. THAT ARE NICE INDIAN DESI TECHNIQUES OF USING OTHER PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS, VERY SMART PEOPLE. DONT FELL FOR THEM. I KNOW SOME OF THEM & THEIR DARK STORIES. THEY USE FAKE CERTIFICATES AND COME ( NOT THE GOOGLE/AMAZON ONES) .they are not legal US citizens lol they are cheap labour on Visas coming here on Fake certificates WITH FAKE WORK EXPERIENCE. Apply for greencard and wait and wait and wait and live illegally DOING SMALL JOBS, Make no mistake, see for yourself. You see Indians always in groups like flocks of sheep. because they are afraid anyone might question them. So always stick together in groups.ITS THEIR TRICK OF NOT GETTING CAUGHT. VERY SMART PEOPLE, DEPORT THEM. MAGA #TRUMPtIME

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Dark Knight

Replied:

NTRAndhraKING

NO DONT APOLOGIZE. I'M AN AMERICAN WITH INDIAN ORIGIN.. BELIEVE ME, THESE INDIANS ARE FOOLING YOU , THE GOODHEARTED AMERICANS, MAKING THEM FEEL EMPHATY AND CONVERT THE HATE YOU HAVE FOR TRUMP INTO HAVING PITY AND SUPPOR THEM. THAT ARE NICE INDIAN DESI TECHNIQUES OF USING OTHER PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS, VERY SMART PEOPLE. DONT FELL FOR THEM. I KNOW SOME OF THEM & THEIR DARK STORIES. THEY USE FAKE CERTIFICATES AND COME ( NOT THE GOOGLE/AMAZON ONES) .they are not legal US citizens lol they are cheap labour on Visas coming here on Fake certificates WITH FAKE WORK EXPERIENCE. Apply for greencard and wait and wait and wait and live illegally DOING SMALL JOBS, Make no mistake, see for yourself. You see Indians always in groups like flocks of sheep. because they are afraid anyone might question them. So always stick together in groups.ITS THEIR TRICK OF NOT GETTING CAUGHT. VERY SMART PEOPLE, DEPORT THEM. MAGA #TRUMPtIME

gp

Taking our jobs antadendhi luchha lamdikoduku... vaadiki kuda oka job create chesinam kadha....which is fooling around parks and taking videos, earns him some money from youtube...

8 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Dark Knight

Replied:

NTRAndhraKING

@3$% athi nayaalu... evado full jealous tho esaadu.. valla oorlo poreelu only NRI ney cheskuntaam antunnaremo

14 minutes ago, Yuvatha said:

gandhi park video evadu teyademo

@Yuvatha vuncle Gandhi park video ready avutundi.. with valued comments from

NTRAndhraKING18 hours ago

---
Don't fell for them anta @3$%@3$%

American with indian origin antey ikkada puttinodu ayundali or visa meedha eppudo boomi puttakamundu vachi undali.

Ikkada puttinollu aithey mana heroes pics ni display ga pettukuney antha thikka vundadu.

Evado fake fakodi gaadu anukunta

Just now, Vaampire said:

American with indian origin antey ikkada puttinodu ayundali or visa meedha eppudo boomi puttakamundu vachi undali.

Ikkada puttinollu aithey mana heroes pics ni display ga pettukuney antha thikka vundadu.

ofcourse fake pakodi gadu @Vaampire bro.. aa post saduvu.. sarigga English kuda radu tucha lamdikodukuki..

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Ulligadda gadu direct ga teng leka, fake pakodi id lo comment chesi untadu..

seap burada fellows

2 minutes ago, khamosh1 said:

Ulligadda gadu direct ga teng leka, fake pakodi id lo comment chesi untadu..

seap burada fellows

manolle intha worst fellows laaga behave cheste inka what can we expect from ppl of different culture ...like whites n negros

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

ofcourse fake pakodi gadu @Vaampire bro.. aa post saduvu.. sarigga English kuda radu tucha lamdikodukuki..

Picha li8. Itlantollu prathi chota untaru. Ignore them