I-94 expiring soon

Hope

Hi Friends,I lately realized that my I-94 is going to expire with my passport expiry date. My passport will expire next month but my H1B is valid until 2018.I recently went to india and the officer at the port of entry gave me I-94 expiry same as passport expiry. Now I need to get the extension to my I-94 within 30 days.

There are different options online  like going out of USA and come in  with the new passport (OR )Going to nearest CBP office ask the officer to extend.

Any one faced this situation before? please suggest me.Thanks in advance

first passport apply cheyu. 

even before ne i-94 expire akante munde passport apply cheyu..

atarvata passport chetilo padinaka, emi cheyalo ani chudochu..

usually Border lo CBP office lo appointment teesukoni extend cheyonchukovachu ani vinna..or you can simply cross the mexican border or canadian border...dukan bandh

I'm in same situation .. nenu diryam chesi CBP differed location ke valla ..  vallu I539 apply cheyyamannaru .. ade online lo chuste 350$ and 45 days waiting undi

Planning to go to Canada . Please suggest 

50 minutes ago, Hope said:

I will try CBP office but not sure if they do it.how long it takes for canada visa bro ? I will get my new passport by next week end.

U can check timelines in online for Canada visa usually 1month avuthundi 

Thats what I heard, It better to cross border and re enter at tijuana..

many OPT guys do that and visit tijuana quite frequently and they never had a problem while re-entering..so, I believe thats the better way

TO cross 

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

many OPT guys do that and visit tijuana quite frequently and they never had a problem while re-entering..so, I believe thats the better way

DO we need mexico visa to cross the border at tijuana ?

11 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

check chestunna inka em options unnayo .. nenu east lo unta .. canada ke drive lo velludam ani alochistunna

drive lo kuda visa kavala ? or visa on travel ani emayyina option untunda ? or just border lo chestara ?

11 hours ago, Bondu_Babu said:

Ne i797 lo i94 2018 vaaraku vunte no problem online vundavalasina aavsarm ledu ani veere taadu lo chadiva..

This is wrong for his situation.. he has to get new passport and get it extended. Cbp office lo cheyyaru . Crossing borders is the only option 

11 hours ago, Bondu_Babu said:

Ne i797 lo i94 2018 vaaraku vunte no problem online vundavalasina aavsarm ledu ani veere taadu lo chadiva..

Evadu chepadu neyavva fake raja 

first passport tecchuko, next border cross chesi ventane re-enter aipo - cbp vaaditho talk and get ur new 94 as per 797 is the simplest option unfortunately @~`

12 hours ago, Bondu_Babu said:

No. Latest one over ride previous one. In his case first H1 petition i797 lo 2018 varaku i94 vachindi but after that he traveled and came back so cbp athaniki just PP expiry date varake i94 ichadu so this i94 over rides previous one.