I-94 expiring soon

Hope

14 hours ago, Hope said:

Hi Friends,I lately realized that my I-94 is going to expire with my passport expiry date. My passport will expire next month but my H1B is valid until 2018.I recently went to india and the officer at the port of entry gave me I-94 expiry same as passport expiry. Now I need to get the extension to my I-94 within 30 days.

There are different options online  like going out of USA and come in  with the new passport (OR )Going to nearest CBP office ask the officer to extend.

Any one faced this situation before? please suggest me.Thanks in advance

bro same situation.....went to CBP office and got the I-94 extended....Dont worry...very easy process

15 minutes ago, kismat said:

bro same situation.....went to CBP office and got the I-94 extended....Dont worry...very easy process

bro please process cheppava how to extend i-94 at cbp office!! i got my passport back yesterday.. old passport first and last page lo cancelled ani stamp vesaru! My h1b visa is valid till 2019 in old passport! nenu malli stamping ki vellala with new passport?

4 minutes ago, chittibob said:

bro please process cheppava how to extend i-94 at cbp office!! i got my passport back yesterday.. old passport first and last page lo cancelled ani stamp vesaru! My h1b visa is valid till 2019 in old passport! nenu malli stamping ki vellala with new passport?

Dude andhariki kadhu....check ur I-94 expiry date...if it is diffeRENT FROM ur I797 then you have to go and extend....

8 minutes ago, kismat said:

Dude andhariki kadhu....check ur I-94 expiry date...if it is diffeRENT FROM ur I797 then you have to go and extend....

yes its different bro! the cbp officer specifically told me that the i-94 expiry date will be expiry date of my passport!