in hanuman temple in alpahretta

lingamaneni111

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

agree with you...i am not saying people will change but reading regularly some day it might create some impact on us anduke i said marriage still might not work but something is better than nothing....i believe reading regularly it might create an impact if we want to get influenced by it adi kuda...a good book might influence emo ani my belief not just by reading once but constantly..anduke holy books regular ga chavadamananru punyam kosam kadu refinement kosam but punyam ante people read refinement ante people dont .i was told by one great man holy books chadavadam valla asalu punyam radu but they say it only to make us read which we dont other wise...knowing them is for refinement and knowledge ani...made sense for me

Gp, if possible share the link to Ramayanam.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nenu cheppavalsindhi emanna undha, leka anni angles cover chesesara?

Nuvvu thalchukunte ee thread 200 pages teesukellochu but one condition Hinduism no bad light lo chupinchettu post cheyyodhu

Now start

6 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Nuvvu thalchukunte ee thread 200 pages teesukellochu but one condition Hinduism no bad light lo chupinchettu post cheyyodhu

Now start

he posted contro  on hinduism many many times and you are expecting no bad light ..no comments

10 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

he posted contro  on hinduism many many times and you are expecting no bad light ..no comments

bullshit. I did not abuse Hinduism. In fact, I've deleted all information I used to have in my mind about hinduism. I no longer defend it like I used to.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

bullshit. I did not abuse Hinduism. In fact, I've deleted all information I used to have in my mind about hinduism. I no longer defend it like I used to.

Same thing if not then you are saying u would now .. anyways not interested to get into Arguement ..ur opinions ur wish 

4 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Same thing if not then you are saying u would now .. anyways not interested to get into Arguement ..ur opinions ur wish 

the first thing to do, when you don't want to have an argument with me, is to not talk about me as if you've figured me out.

Don't worry, if you wait a bit, some asshole will enter this thread and abuse me by pr0xy. because you seem to not want to do it :)

you guys can sit nn the sidelines and enjoy, while claiming that you are just decent people having conversations about Hinduism, while I abuse hinduism (when I haven't).

14 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

the first thing to do, when you don't want to have an argument with me, is to not talk about me as if you've figured me out.

Don't worry, if you wait a bit, some asshole will enter this thread and abuse me by pr0xy. because you seem to not want to do it :)

you guys can sit nn the sidelines and enjoy, while claiming that you are just decent people having conversations about Hinduism, while I abuse hinduism (when I haven't).

Now you don't talk about me and say  I can sit in sideline and will enjoy as if you figured out I would enjoy this and cliam decent .. same thing applies here ..

i care less about what people would do and who abuses whom ..kasta pani pata unnayi naku pakkavadi mida padi evaro evarino ante enjoy cheyadam kanna ..as I said again I don't want to get into contro neither I am interested to convince people I am right .. people are entitled to have opinions and I have mine .. any one can have theirs.

Good night !!

8 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Now you don't talk about me and say  I can sit in sideline and will enjoy as if you figured out I would enjoy this and cliam decent .. same thing applies here .. Gn 

i care less about what people would do and who abuses whom ..kasta pani pata unnayi naku pakkavadi mida padi evaro evarino ante enjoy cheyadam kanna ..as I said again I don't want to get into contro neither I am interested to convince people I am right .. people are entitled to have opinions and I have mine and any one can have theirs when it is not personal abuse targeting me 

lol. I will talk, as long as you do about me. I've never run away from an argument, unless it gets absolutely boring and repetitive.

ofcourse people are entitled to have their opinions. when did I say they don't? I just think they are assholes, and that you are an enabler. That's my opinion.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. I will talk, as long as you do about me. I've never run away from an argument, unless it gets absolutely boring and repetitive.

ofcourse people are entitled to have their opinions. when did I say they don't? I just think they are assholes, and that you are an enabler. That's my opinion.

Na opinion chepte nenu anukunna ani nuvvu analedu ani Kadu .. have ur opinion it's ur opinion .. having visa appointment I want to sleep at 1 am and I won't argue because you want to .. idi running away anukunte sure anuko I am not going to lose anything .. bye 

Just now, ICANWIN said:

Na opinion chepte nenu anukunna ani nuvvu analedu ani Kadu .. have ur opinion it's ur opinion .. having visa appointment I want to sleep at 1 am and I won't argue because you want to .. idi running away anukunte sure anuko I am not going to lose anything .. 

I didn't claim that you will run away. I just want you to stop talking nonsense as if you know about me.

that hard? I haven't even abused your dear Hinduism. I just abuse Hindus here (because they abuse dalits and muslims). otherwise I won't even care.

ofcourse, the nonsense I'm typing is not just for you, but mostly for the asshole @Idassamed who made the first smartass remark. so you rest easy. have a nice night.

4 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

I didn't claim that you will run away. I just want you to stop talking nonsense as if you know about me.

that hard? I haven't even abused your dear Hinduism. I just abuse Hindus here (because they abuse dalits and muslims). otherwise I won't even care.

ofcourse, the nonsense I'm typing is not just for you, but mostly for the asshole @Idassamed who made the first smartass remark. so you rest easy. have a nice night.

@3$% nee drushtilo andaru assholes a 

Thanks Narsi, you are such a great guy.

5 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

@3$% nee drushtilo andaru assholes a 

Thanks, you are such a great guy.

sure man. same to you. keep on instigating others and call yourself decent. 

that way you can avoid using foul language yourself. and keep your hands clean.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Picha lite said:

Google it... adi kalpitha kattu katha

do you know why ? can you say few points ? Kattu katha ?  aaha.. mari jesus nijam antana ?

14 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

sure man. same to you. keep on instigating others and call yourself decent. 

that way you can avoid using foul language yourself. and keep your hands clean.

I never wanted to instigate you, all I wanted was a worthy discussion from you but it ended this way. Don't worry I won't bother tagging you from here on.