Prabhas acting gurinchi

srshb445

1 minute ago, katuri said:

No prbhas is very good actor  Telugu audience don't digest good things  because of cast and politics! Late cm of Tamil Nadu was very impressed with movie. intamil it was rated one of the best movies of 2015  we Telugu people have ** up ego problem ! In Hindi it was great success that a miracle 😏 I am not fan of prbas but he good guy comparing to plastic and short pig 🐷 family  rana did very good job see Telugu industry is ** up 

k i am ur pan

See Telugu guys mentally passed to Bollywood too see srk is the best example see how he ** up his carrier  he is good business man know how awkward it is see Amir khan he one of the best actor after Mohan lal and mammoty 

Just now, katuri said:

See Telugu guys mentally passed to Bollywood too see srk is the best example see how he ** up his carrier  he is good business man know how awkward it is see Amir khan he one of the best actor after Mohan lal and mammoty 

u r the greatest of great

Just now, katuri said:

u state university Pass I failed

Just now, katuri said:

r stone rock katuri bhai

4 minutes ago, katuri said:

No prbhas is very good actor  Telugu audience don't digest good things  because of cast and politics! Late cm of Tamil Nadu was very impressed with movie. intamil it was rated one of the best movies of 2015  we Telugu people have ** up ego problem ! In Hindi it was great success that a miracle 😏 I am not fan of prbas but he good guy comparing to plastic and short pig 🐷 family  rana did very good job see Telugu industry is ** up 

Luke

Just now, katuri said:

This is facts bro that year theygave  temper best actor he is little pig 

yes bro he is little pig u r big pig I am cat. this acting is ** up. state university chemical engineer at his best