IPL Fantasy 2017...

mtkr

1 more day to go guys...get ur teams and strategy's ready.....Batting star and bowling star are vital to score more points and have the upper hand.......good luck guys.....

13 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

1 more day to go guys...get ur teams and strategy's ready.....Batting star and bowling star are vital to score more points and have the upper hand.......good luck guys.....

do you think chris lynn will play all the matches... official spoekesperson of all ipl...:)

Just now, argadorn said:

do you think chris lynn will play all the matches... official spoekesperson of all ipl...:)

doubt vunna foreign players ni ippude pettukovatam enduku? 

Just now, argadorn said:

I think he will play all the matches...he was in great form in the BBL and gambhir spoke very highly of him.....only set back was he was injured a couple of months back but I think he is fully fit now....

10 minutes ago, dalapathi said:

doubt vunna foreign players ni ippude pettukovatam enduku? 

dream 11 lo peduthuna vadini ...untada pothado ani okatay tension...

10 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

I think he will play all the matches...he was in great form in the BBL and gambhir spoke very highly of him.....only set back was he was injured a couple of months back but I think he is fully fit now....

gambir matladindhi chudaledhu but he scored 38 balls 86 runs in practice match on apr 2.

8 minutes ago, argadorn said:

gambir matladindhi chudaledhu but he scored 38 balls 86 runs in practice match on apr 2.

IPL practice matches aah? score cards ekkada vunnay?

New plyrs r confused plyrs ki... (experienced r existng plyrs plz add urs it will help other... happy plyng...) 

Few points from my side...

Don't forget to make changes daily... at least 1 ( as we have 1 free substitution for each match). your free substitutions will not add up. so 1 free substitution for one match only.
Change batting star and bowling star for each match, they score you double points(and you can keep same player as both bowling star and batting star)
you have only 80 substitutions from match 1 to match 56 (until group stage) use them wisely. and you can change your team completely in break (before start of playoffs) 
Knockouts match 57 to 60 u have only 8 substitutions
Some (few) teams will have back to back matches, check the schedule while making transfers.
Squads will be locked at schedule time irrespective of rain or delays, so confirm your squad by scheduled time. if that match is abandoned your team will be rolled back to previous saved team and you will get your subs back. (but not free sub)
and if there r two matches in a day if first match is declared abandoned 30 min before scheduled time of next match you have an option to revert back all previous match saved changes. it will revert to the squad you had in the previous match (the match before the abandoned match)