azad kashmir ani

Hercules

india lo undi man taxes, uppu tini bathike vallu azad kashmir ani pakistan ki supporting aa chese janalu asal indians aa? who are these people? 

villu only muslims aa leka hindus kuda unnara? kashmir nundi hindus ni tarimesi ipdu azad kashmir ani edustunaru kada was this a pre planned thing all along?

kashmir mida sympathy chupinche muslims india lo ekkadunna , vallu evarki loyal? if they want to divide kashmir from india, what exactly is their reason to live in india? are they even indians? 

article 370 peekidobbithe...kashmir problem ki sagam solution vastadi...revoke 370, announce Kashmir as integral part of India, draw clear boundries and make stubborn laws, stone pelters will be jailed for ever...

any mercenaries across the border should be restricted and declare who ever wants to pledge their support to Pakistan, keep border oipen to them, from Indian government side, open up the gates for economy, educationla facilities...

public pani la padithe isonti item panulu cheyaru...pani leka ie zad kashmir ani..

BTW, Azad Kashmir is one the most beautiful places in the entire valley...

5 hours ago, Hercules said:

india lo undi man taxes, uppu tini bathike vallu azad kashmir ani pakistan ki supporting aa chese janalu asal indians aa? who are these people? 

villu only muslims aa leka hindus kuda unnara? kashmir nundi hindus ni tarimesi ipdu azad kashmir ani edustunaru kada was this a pre planned thing all along?

kashmir mida sympathy chupinche muslims india lo ekkadunna , vallu evarki loyal? if they want to divide kashmir from india, what exactly is their reason to live in india? are they even indians? 

This is my opinion.......

kashmir is a gone case bro. too late now to do anything. that place is now completely radicalized with extreme izzlam and salafi mosques have mushroomed everywhere. paps and few local have successfully done this, they have created religious zealots and an entire generation is gone into that .

we might think tomorrow could be better but how??? the youth that will be tomorrow is the worst in kashmir now. most stone pelters are teenagers, when army operations take place there 15 year olds come out and jeer at them and shout islamic slogans.

a ten yr old kid slaps a girl driving snooty and says its anti izzlam (mehbooba mufti herself said this)

bottom line most people want to create an izzlamic state there. the past govt have turned a blind eye when all this radicalization was going on. now wait for the yamaha to happen...

everyday we hear news of army people paramilitary guys dying. sometimes i feel lets give these motherfcukers that part of valley and ask then to fcukoff. atleast the families of armed forces dont have to their own everyday .

but i am not 100% sure if that will solve the problem. can we allow a radicalized state along with pak as our neighbour? the radicals will claim victory and will continue with their ghazwa hind concept (read abt this). so that why we are still fighting it out in kashmir. i hope time will save things but kashmir to me is a gone case. this is true fact

fault lies with past govt mainly congress(another reason why i hate this party) for letting all the happen.