Treadmill for mother in India

tiger_tinku

8 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

any local good ones should be ok, i got one for 26k inr,,,its all good, i cant remember the brand tho...

Can you get the details for me bro... when did you bought it ? Is it working properly?

25 minutes ago, tiger_tinku said:

Can you get the details for me bro... when did you bought it ? Is it working properly?

working pretty good bro,,i brought it in 2016 summer, family uses 4-5 times a week, just walk for 30-45 mins, i went to the local sport goods shop, checked 3 shops picked one finally in budget 25k, they start from 20k all way up to even 50k-60k with better options obviously, i ended up taking the normal one,,,its working perfectly good..electronic display, belt was ok, sensors for hr, can actually fold up too, motor wasnt bad, incline good, overall descent one bro,,,,i dont remember the company name tho,,,

55 minutes ago, tiger_tinku said:

Hi Friends.. Ma mother age around 55...I would like to  buy a treadmill for her please suggest a good one..

hello If you are planning to be in India when you guy the treadmill, do what the poster above has suggested. Visit stores in person. There are lot of exercise equipment from local manufacturers in India. Store owners may be able to guide you better