Indian Idol winner

Chamak_Chandra

Indian Idol Winner ... ?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote to predict your indian idol winner ..

I think out of 4 contestants ( Rohit, Malavika, Revant & Kuda baksh ) .... kuda baksh will be eliminated and then Malavika and then Revant  ...  I feel Rohit will be winner ...

33 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

I think out of 4 contestants ( Rohit, Malavika, Revant & Kuda baksh ) .... kuda baksh will be eliminated and then Malavika and then Revant  ...  I feel Rohit will be winner ...

rohit vemula na??

Revanth & Rohit iddaru talented a  Image result for adhurs ntr gifs

It is quite apparent that you find your own life uninteresting that you have to follow such worthless show as Indian Idol. 

10 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

It is quite apparent that you find your own life uninteresting that you have to follow such worthless show as Indian Idol. 

Your habit of posting the replies in this DB to belittle others interest shows your peanut sized brain...

Just now, Chamak_Chandra said:

Want to get more votes and see pulse of DB....

Db lo vote veste em ostundi naa laddu ..Aa link unte ikkada vey kasta useful avutundi vallaki  Image result for brahmi cricket gif