Dallas lo housing market

DaleSteyn1

asal slums lo laga they are sticked together... one house I saw has game room window next to bathroom window. 10 feet gap between too.. if you open blinder on bathroom and gameroom blinder you can see people taking shower.. slums lo kante low privacy... never ever compromise.. 550 k petti slum like modle houses Detroit lo kooda vundavu

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• Quickgun_murugan

• DaleSteyn1

• TampaChinnodu

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

those houses are worst in terms of space and design. One small recession vasthe avanni ghost houses eh.. another bubble is forming.

Bubble eppudu burst avuthundhi antavu baa

already manavallu prosper Side kuda developing slowly

11 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Waste place.. better to move out soon bro...

Its under RADAR....

manam waste antunam but on avg daily there are 200 to 300 ppl moving to dallas antunaru and desis aithe vere cold places nunchi shifting to dallas and even from california as dallas is very cheap compared to calif

Just now, DaleSteyn1 said:

ela vachav dude e conclusion ki i agree recession osthe ghost houses e 

Triving to grapevine, euless to plano , frisco via Richardson anni oka round esa already... for friends house warming and etc time pass ki...

those house construction cost costs them less than 180,000$ roughly..... 90% of them brought by pakis, chinkies, Koreans, Desis and telugu desis...

north east or central lo houses tho you cant compare at all.... lawn aithe assalu vundadhuu..

2 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

asal slums lo laga they are sticked together... one house I saw has game room window next to bathroom window. 10 feet gap between too.. if you open blinder on bathroom and gameroom blinder you can see people taking shower.. slums lo kante low privacy... never ever compromise.. 550 k petti slum like modle houses Detroit lo kooda vundavu

may be u r talking about ranch style of houses and depends on the lot size 

1 minute ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

manam waste antunam but on avg daily there are 200 to 300 ppl moving to dallas antunaru and desis aithe vere cold places nunchi shifting to dallas and even from california as dallas is very cheap compared to calif

I am desi who moved from boston because boston is very cold... but yeah texas is not cheap anymore.. better move to north Carolina or phoenix Arizona.. my suggestion

33 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

ekkada taggadam ledhu kadha .builder gallu already ammesina intiki manollu velli inka high price offer chesthe mundhu konnavallani either balvantham amminchadam or vallu mata vinakapothe late chesthunaranta construction..6 months lo 5% rates perguthunay.

Bro -- kottessama? Gattigaa

chaala dhinaal tarvtha kanipsithunaav .. illu pairavi chestunava 

Just now, DaleSteyn1 said:

Majority of irving was the y2k batch from all parts of california.

ippudu people are slowly moving from cold places  i agree konni rojula tarvatha few of them have to suffer since the job market in dallas is not so widespread

Just now, kakatiya said:

Triving to grapevine, euless to plano , frisco via Richardson anni oka round esa already... for friends house warming and etc time pass ki...

those house construction cost costs them less than 180,000$ roughly..... 90% of them brought by pakis, chinkies, Koreans, Desis and telugu desis...

north east or central lo houses tho you cant compare at all.... lawn aithe assalu vundadhuu..

plano lo aipoindhi inka kotha const levu anni frisco ki move ayyay and irving lo full competition lottery system pettaru antha demand undhi grapevine lo ippudu full swig lo kontunaru desis and coyteville lo full thellolu manollu ippudu start ayyaru

Just now, kakatiya said:

I am desi who moved from boston because boston is very cold... but yeah texas is not cheap anymore.. better move to north Carolina or phoenix Arizona.. my suggestion

Aa charlotte lo desi vuncles lungi lo tiruguthaaru summer lo....and racha racha

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

Nc lo already kuppalu.. beebatsam housing rates

1 minute ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

may be u r talking about ranch style of houses and depends on the lot size 

ranch style houses you can only find in north texas and oklhamo,,.. and Arkansas Bentonville .. full ranch houses..

in texas I am talking about below animuthyaaluu

copell lo aithe inka deggaraga vuntai.. unless you have kids going to school those houses are not worth taking.. copell has good school district.

ar131169232035098.JPG

1 minute ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Bro -- kottessama? Gattigaa

chaala dhinaal tarvtha kanipsithunaav .. illu pairavi chestunava 

illu kone scene ledu le ikkada 

2 minutes ago, nissan said:

Majority of irving was the y2k batch from all parts of california.

ippudu people are slowly moving from cold places  i agree konni rojula tarvatha few of them have to suffer since the job market in dallas is not so widespread

one of my friend is living in Dallas doing WFH for NY Client since 4 years...