Dallas lo housing market

DaleSteyn1

5 minutes ago, mettastar said:

aa snow places anthantha petti evaru konataru man illulu @~`

boston is already well settled by tellolu and old money ,lot of them are top doctors and lawyers from Harvard,MIT etc lo chala costly place..

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• Quickgun_murugan

• DaleSteyn1

• TampaChinnodu

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

ekkada taggadam ledhu kadha .builder gallu already ammesina intiki manollu velli inka high price offer chesthe mundhu konnavallani either balvantham amminchadam or vallu mata vinakapothe late chesthunaranta construction..6 months lo 5% rates perguthunay.

Edi jamana nunchuck nadusthundi major cities lo

38 minutes ago, Rao_Garu said:

not the problem with desis but why are these prices very high compared to prices in other cities. why this hype? average house worth akkada 200k to 250k house but it sells for 550K. restaurants, theaters, any event ki vellina average expenses 100 to 150 dollars, okka job baitiki raanivaaru mana desi mafia. I lived in chicago for straight 5 years lots of desis before I moved to Texas but never seen such a hype for anything you name it, requirements kooda looti cheyyaru. and yeah, I visited Alaska and Wyoming they are peaceful places infact I may wanna live there one day @3$%.

@Rao_Garu Chicago is worst place... akkada hype ichina evadundadu...

Dallas, Austin, Denver, Phoenix are completely different...

25 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Property tax compensate chesthadi le..

25 minutes ago, mettastar said:

dallas lo property tax entha undhi ? frisco prosper aa areas lo entha ?

Texas Average 2.5 plus undi property tax..

Austin Houston lo aithe inka ekkuva..

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@Rao_Garu Chicago is worst place... akkada hype ichina evadundadu...

Dallas, Austin, Denver, Phoenix are completely different...

Elaborate why Chicago is worst than Dallas, Austin, Denver, Phoenix?  tell me what all you dont get in Chicago where you will get in Dallas etc etc etc...15 marks question

32 minutes ago, mettastar said:

I have seen Charlotte .. inthaki why dallas is attracting ? 

It's capturing most of the job growth these days..Amazon and State farm have started their offices in Dallas lately..Due to this, we are seeing a big shift from Calif..

Climate is playing a vital role in driving desis to Texas. If you observe majority of the people are moving from colder places..

Housing market and cost of living is relatively cheaper when compared to NE and West coast. People feel that they can afford a big mansion pretty easily..

Besides that, good school districts, Strong community base and that subtle feeling of being at HOME is attracting many Desis to Texas..

And I have seen many people persuading others to move to Texas which caused a dramatic increase in the Indian Community.

3 minutes ago, Rao_Garu said:

Elaborate why Chicago is worst than Dallas, Austin, Denver, Phoenix?  tell me what all you dont get in Chicago where you will get in Dallas etc etc etc...15 marks question

em dorukthay em dorkavu kadu @Rao_Garu 

Chicago is worst anthe...  you know it too...

2 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

It's capturing most of the job growth these days..Amazon and State farm have started their offices in Dallas lately..Due to this, we are seeing a big shift from Calif..

Climate is playing a vital role in driving desis to Texas. If you observe majority of the people are moving from colder places..

Housing market and cost of living is relatively cheaper when compared to NE and West coast. People feel that they can afford a big mansion pretty easily..

Besides that, good school districts, Strong community base and that subtle feeling of being at HOME is attracting many Desis to Texas..

And I have seen many people persuading others to move to Texas which caused a dramatic increase in the Indian Community.

4 minutes ago, Rao_Garu said:

42 minutes ago, mettastar said:

I have visited dallas couple of times.. friends daggaraki vellaa.. naku emi pedhaga theda anipinchaledu.. desis koncham ekkuva unnaru migitha cities tho polchithe that too nenu thanksgiving shopping ki vellinappudu malls lo kanapaddaru .. migithadi antha same to same ..

This is another factor which makes people to come together on a common platform and thereby celebrate festivals happily that makes them feel that they are a part of a larger community facilitating their culture and heritage at a significant level..

8 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

true , a climate ki inko Hyd ani thinking janam

45 minutes ago, LuckyLoser said:

boston suburbs lo FT doing .. 

ekkada real estate matram goranga undi .. 450k pettina condo raadu .. worst place and weather kuda galeez guntadi in winter .. 

ekkada andari next target dallas or NC antunnaru @~`

Ide ide nen cheppindi..This is one of the reasons people are migrating to warmer places..