help plz uk guys regarding council tax

coca-cola

bro i got court summons for non payment of council tax if i did not attend the court wat happens any severe actions aginst me i am a tenent. plz suggest

baa...2 months ago nakkuda vacchav summons ..lite nothin will happen...but, okasari council ki velli appeal chesko.. cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w

[quote author=coca-cola link=topic=80574.msg853329#msg853329 date=1278750218]
bro i got court summons for non payment of council tax if i did not attend the court wat happens any severe actions aginst me i am a tenent. plz suggest
[/quote]

dude..oka sari council ki velli nenu a address lo vundadam ledu past 6 or 1 yr nundi ani cheppu..

[quote author=trent link=topic=80574.msg853337#msg853337 date=1278752538]
dude..oka sari council ki velli nenu a address lo vundadam ledu past 6 or 1 yr nundi ani cheppu..
[/quote]bro ok but wat abt the result court sangathenti edaina monday ne ga kodhihga i am nervous until then anduke evariki emaina idea undha ani if we dont dont go to court.

[quote author=coca-cola link=topic=80574.msg853339#msg853339 date=1278752705]
bro ok but wat abt the result court sangathenti edaina monday ne ga kodhihga i am nervous until then anduke evariki emaina idea undha ani if we dont dont go to court.
[/quote]

go and talk to your council than they can take the case of the court

Call your council and talk to them, Nothing will happen.
If you call them and say you are not in Uk for last one month and was on vacation to India.

Then they will tell you to ignore the summons from the Court.

Not a big thing to worry, but make sure you call the council ASAP. cheers12w

[quote author=kalli_102 link=topic=80574.msg853367#msg853367 date=1278760620]
Call your council and talk to them, Nothing will happen.
If you call them and say you are not in Uk for last one month and was on vacation to India.

Then they will tell you to ignore the summons from the Court.

Not a big thing to worry, but make sure you call the council ASAP. cheers12w
[/quote]bro  r u experienced this or just advicing me because actually i am very upset regarding this my landlord did not change the agreement that causes me problm

I have experienced this problem couple of months back. Land load wont be aware of this issue at all.

with the summons I got one more letter from council, in that it is mentioned to talk to council.

I just dialed them and explained that I was not in Uk, then they asked me to ignore the summons and they sent me new council plan.

My suggestion call and talk to council ASAP.

[quote author=kalli_102 link=topic=80574.msg853376#msg853376 date=1278761418]
I have experienced this problem couple of months back. Land load wont be aware of this issue at all.

with the summons I got one more letter from council, in that it is mentioned to talk to council.

I just dialed them and explained that I was not in Uk, then they asked me to ignore the summons and they sent me new council plan.

[/quote]bro call chesthe ok na leka personal ga velli kalusthe better endukante maa frnd phn chesthe enthaki lift cheyatledanta anduke future manaki emanna bokka na ani bayam anthe

[quote author=kalli_102 link=topic=80574.msg853376#msg853376 date=1278761418]

[/quote]hello bro today i hav talked to council they asked me to provide the details when u left the property or after that wher u registerd in council. but they did not said to ignore waiting for u r reply bro