RIP Baby Akshitha --> So Sad to hear this

sanjaysahu

All, 

I just heard the news that Baby AKSHISTHA  has passed away due to complications after the surgery . She has Blood Vomitings and her  Lungs filled with Blood ...Doctors tried their best and failed.. The worse part is Her mom is still in COMA and baby cremation has been done..so her mom didnt even have a chance to see the baby last time . This so so heart breaking and cannot stop crying ... This is probably the worse phase of the family/ friends life.. Hope the family can find some peace. 

May God Bless this Family 

I don't know what else to say... except to Thank you for all your donations /shares and prayers to get a great treatment...

THANKS YOU ALL 

Update 

11 hours ago

It is very sad to say that Baby Akshitha has passed away due to a certain complication post operation. On behalf of her family, we thank you for your love and support.

Your donations helped Akshitha's parents get the treatment started to give her the best chance at survival. Unfortunately, it wasn't to be. 

Rest in Peace Baby Akshitha. 

#$1#$1#$1#$1

Dear All,

My friend Dilip Vidya Sagar's daughter requires liver transplantation, she is just 16 months old .. No Family wants to go through these Situations. He is trying his best to generate the money but the family is in real trouble friends and needs help.

We really appreciate any contribution  for the surgery through  link  https://www.impactguru.com/fundraiser/liver-transplant-for-16months-baby-akshitha and  Please share the post on any social media  to raise more funds if you can .

Operation requires minimum of 35 lakhs (Indian Rupees). Now the baby is at home due to lack of funds as  they need to pay alot money  just to admit the baby. Please do keep her in  you're Prayers 

Medical report and the photo of the baby is attached with clear details ...

Bhayya's

This is not a FAKE POST and case is 100% Genuine 

Admins ... Please pin this Post...

qnmj5g.jpg

29wvcro.jpg

11btg6a.jpg

Cost Break Down

2m5gfwi.jpg

Update # 1

half hour ago

UPDATE: operation is scheduled this  Thursday early hours around 4 am,  made upto the amount required for the surgery yet, thanks for all the kind hearted who donated, please help Baby  out with the situation and the kindly help in sharing the post and hope  donation will  reach the amount required for the surgery, He has  requested the hospital management and they are kind enough to extend the time for the amount to be paid as they knew his  situation. Help me to see his  baby healthy and live happily thereafter.

The surgery will start @4am in the morning for the donor which lasts for about 5 hours and then it will start for the baby and can run till 10 pm or so ....

PLEASE PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS

- Dilip Vidhyasagar Talamala.

Update # 2

half hour ago

Hello All, 

Just Heard the news the after 16 hours of  Operation it was a SUCCESS... Liver Donor was Baby's Mother... As per doctors all is well so far...however still need to go through a lot of recovery.. Please continue your support and share this as much as you can... I real thank every one from bottom of my heart for all your donations and shares and prayers.... God Bless you all ...

PLEASE PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sanjaysahu

• mtkr

• Kontekurradu

• perugu_vada

Friends, 

Thanks for all who donated so far... Please keep sharing and donating as much as possible.... 

this is the least we could do .. I am hoping atleast we make money that could help her medications...

Thanks in Advance