RIP Baby Akshitha --> So Sad to hear this

sanjaysahu

1 minute ago, SA77HI said:

ee website manchidey na bro.. emi problem avvadu kada card details isthey??

No I paid $100 my self and many friends did ...as you can see...So far no issues

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sanjaysahu

• mtkr

• Kontekurradu

• perugu_vada

Just now, sanjaysahu said:

No I paid $100 my self and many friends did ...as you can see...So far no issues

indian website kada bro andukey doubt sorry... and nenu eppudu choodaledu.. anyway will do thanks

1 minute ago, SA77HI said:

indian website kada bro andukey doubt sorry... and nenu eppudu choodaledu.. anyway will do thanks

Thanks Buddy.. Any Help is greatly appreciated and please share to as many people as possible

17 hours ago, sanjaysahu said:

Dear All,

My friend Dilip Vidya Sagar's daughter requires liver transplantation, she is just 16 months old .. No Family wants to go through these Situations. He is trying his best to generate the money but the family is in real trouble friends and needs help.

We really appreciate any contribution  for the surgery through  link  https://www.impactguru.com/fundraiser/liver-transplant-for-16months-baby-akshitha and  Please share the post on any social media  to raise more funds if you can .

Operation requires minimum of 35 lakhs (Indian Rupees). Now the baby is at home due to lack of funds as  they need to pay alot money  just to admit the baby. Please do keep her in  you're Prayers 

Medical report and the photo of the baby is attached with clear details ...

Bhayya's

This is not a FAKE POST and case is 100% Genuine 

Admins ... Please pin this Post...

qnmj5g.jpg

29wvcro.jpg

11btg6a.jpg

Help

On 4/9/2017 at 6:52 AM, sanjaysahu said:

Dear All,

My friend Dilip Vidya Sagar's daughter requires liver transplantation, she is just 16 months old .. No Family wants to go through these Situations. He is trying his best to generate the money but the family is in real trouble friends and needs help.

We really appreciate any contribution  for the surgery through  link  https://www.impactguru.com/fundraiser/liver-transplant-for-16months-baby-akshitha and  Please share the post on any social media  to raise more funds if you can .

Operation requires minimum of 35 lakhs (Indian Rupees). Now the baby is at home due to lack of funds as  they need to pay alot money  just to admit the baby. Please do keep her in  you're Prayers 

Medical report and the photo of the baby is attached with clear details ...

Bhayya's

This is not a FAKE POST and case is 100% Genuine 

Admins ... Please pin this Post...

qnmj5g.jpg

29wvcro.jpg

11btg6a.jpg

Ltt