kashmir evadidi?

Hercules

kashmir evadidi?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. baaga hopes pettukunnaru ga Modi meedha.

LOL UP lo repeat ayindhi , demonetization tarvata edo kompal antukuntay annadi aadhar release cheyanivvam anadi ipde emindi next article 370 revoking, adi ayaka chudam ne edupu ela untundo modi mida

1 minute ago, Janamejayudu said:

learn from wiki man. plus its all not really useful, if you are trying to have a conversation on this topic.

majority of dumbfcuks oppose kashmir not for any logical or constitutional reason.The more you know about that issue, the more you'll be frustrated, with how much little people know what they are talking about.

so just let it be, and find something else worthy to learn. better to avoid politics.

why not read about migration pattern of birds, about mating practices of dolphins. So many things to learn. don't be like me.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

learn from wiki man. plus its all not really useful, if you are trying to have a conversation on this topic.

majority of dumbfcuks oppose kashmir not for any logical or constitutional reason.The more you know about that issue, the more you'll be frustrated, with how much little people know what they are talking about.

so just let it be, and find something else worthy to learn. better to avoid politics.

why not read about migration pattern of birds, about mating practices of dolphins. So many things to learn. don't be like me.

Lol..last para lo conclusion highlight😅

Just now, VizagRocks said:

learn about bulla cutting, burkhas, stoning of apostates, pedophilia in the name of principles, making a woman into a slave , objectifying her, abusing her in the name of sharia, pushing her into curtains, there is so much for you to learn out there, dont be like us hindus!

DUMFCK

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hercules said:

learn about bulla cutting, burkhas, stoning of apostates, pedophilia in the name of principles, making a woman into a slave , objectifying her, abusing her in the name of sharia, pushing her into curtains, there is so much for you to learn out there, dont be like us hindus!

DUMFCK

vadi bonda, theliyaka vaage vadini paapam antav half-knowledge tho nenu intelligent ani feel ayye vadiki em cheppoddu, mana time waste @3$%

era picha pune sambar ga, first 3 fake ids to pak ki vote vesi malla india di ani vesav, anta bhayam enduk ra babu, idi just online ye, aina ninnu ban cheyam le pak ki support chesina, ne lanti lafoots ni enno ages ga shelter ichina great nation india and hindus! Ne lanti arabs ki, turks ki, brits ki, mughals ki, portugese ki, prathi foreigner ki edokati ichindi le ma hinduism. 

aina ilanti pilla poo danike ban enduk chestam ra , ma hinduvu lani ucha kotha kosina public ga bangladesh la e roju ki me muslim refugees ni ranistham ma bengal lo! adi ra hinduism ante, almost 20 lakhs hindus unde vallu pak lo , e roju okkadu ledu haha so much for peaceful muslim state. go fix your house first! 

sorry i dont believe in your god, allah or the book spread by that mo. I think mo is a scammer and 2 billion people are fooled by it, may be the worlds biggest scam so far. 

i just pity you, as you dont even have freedom to get out as they will hunt you, hate you and kill you. Unlike hindus , who dont care about atheists! They just gave a lil "huh, picha light!" , thats how hindus are and will be! You cant convert me or 800 million people like me, you have failed for past 1000 years, so take your propaganda against hindus else where, we dont fall for your stupidity! You have lived all your life in a well and believe that you have seen the whole world, evidently you dont know what you are even talking about, hence the pity!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Hercules said:

haha vadiki siggu undali, fake ids to login ayi mari vote veyadaniki@3$% malli who cares antadu 

aadini ee DB lo picha lite teesukovali..definite ga edho pysco rogam undhi.. aadike aade thread lu reply lu kottukontadu...

atleast ee DB ayina aadiki konchem upasamanam istundhi aadi sollu motham cheppukodaniki..