Cheliya cinema banevundhi ga

micxas

18 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

okay. It has. And it is for the better of society.

I really don't want to know what 3% of the population think (in TN) all the time. 

I admit it has led to decline in quality of films. But I'm hoping it'll pick up if others refine their tastes to match up to what brahmins did earlier.

Then, different POVs can coexist.

It's not related to the thread...I always wanted to ask you (someone like you) this, what do you think of yoga... not that is popular in west but the original one?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• micxas

• VizagRocks

• ICANWIN

• HyperAdi

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, micxas said:

It's not related to the thread...I always wanted to ask you (someone like you) this, what do you think of yoga... not that is popular in west but the original one?

dude, I'm not a liberal. I'm a nihilist. I consider everything in the world as pointless. Its not a healthy view to have.

I may come across as a liberal, because here people are so far out on the right (which is now mainstream thanks to Modi and Trump). Even then, I'd have gone my way, except some people decided to mock me. So I decided to stay to mock them back as much as possible.

If you stick to a topic (without making it about me), you can see that I'm a libertarian (another useless ideology), more than a liberal. basically I fit right in with the Nazi batch that elected Trump, except I differ in very small ways from them. I would be more sympathetic to Hindutva (I already was) if Hindus treated dalits like people.

If I wasn't lazy, I wouldn't be identifying myself with any ideology. I would be busy with facts. But facts are for losers these days. 

TO your question, I have no opinion on Yoga. But I wrote all this sh1t so you won't ask me a similar question again.

23 minutes ago, micxas said:

I'm reminded of what Swami Vivekananda said (or was it him?), that you don't teach yoga to someone who's hungry.

cultural issues can wait, until India fixes its basic issues.

11 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

I'm reminded of what Swami Vivekananda said (or was it him?), that you don't teach yoga to someone who's hungry.

cultural issues can wait, until India fixes its basic issues.

I agree.. I don't even blame thugs who are poor.

11 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

dude, I'm not a liberal. I'm a nihilist. I consider everything in the world as pointless. Its not a healthy view to have.

I may come across as a liberal, because here people are so far out on the right (which is now mainstream thanks to Modi and Trump). Even then, I'd have gone my way, except some people decided to mock me. So I decided to stay to mock them back as much as possible.

If you stick to a topic (without making it about me), you can see that I'm a libertarian (another useless ideology), more than a liberal. basically I fit right in with the Nazi batch that elected Trump, except I differ in very small ways from them. I would be more sympathetic to Hindutva (I already was) if Hindus treated dalits like people.

If I wasn't lazy, I wouldn't be identifying myself with any ideology. I would be busy with facts. But facts are for losers these days. 

TO your question, I have no opinion on Yoga. But I wrote all this sh1t so you won't ask me a similar question again.

@3$%