Your fav character from Mahabharat and why

cyndrilla

Just now, cyndrilla said:

Dumbledore chanipoina scene ki aithe naku gonthu lo noppi with badha :(

when i read the chapter "the lightning struck" tower from deathly hallows i felt very bad... naaku chinnapudu chemistry sir unde vadu he inspired me a lot..so i generally like gurus

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

he fought for what he wanted..its different thing that he lost because of bad company.

but what i felt, he was the real heir.. and he was right in his argument.

what the fcuk is a 'heir'? They were all blood thirsty, ego maniacal rulers. They all deserved to die.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

karna is the modern day 'house nigger'. supporting ideologies that oppress his own people, because it benefits him personally.

I don't think he is virtuous.

He's the most popular Mahabharata character in TamilNadu though.

Dosthi kosam, duryodhan ki ichina maata kosam he fought...he promised Kunthi she would anyways have 5 sons and he would only fight arjuna..

migatha vallani eskune chance ochina he dint..

I love him

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

what the fcuk is a 'heir'? They were all blood thirsty, ego maniacal rulers. They all deserved to die.

thats y no mortal kuru survived or ruled. Pandavas as well as Upa-Pandavas.

2 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

when i read the chapter "the lightning struck" tower from deathly hallows i felt very bad... naaku chinnapudu chemistry sir unde vadu he inspired me a lot..so i generally like gurus

:)

Just now, cyndrilla said:

Dosthi kosam, duryodhan ki ichina maata kosam he fought...he promised Kunthi she would anyways have 5 sons and he would only fight arjuna..

migatha vallani eskune chance ochina he dint..

I love him

emo. I don't consider that as virtuous. modern times and all.

Time to relook at mahabharata, and declare Shakuni as the best of the lot. As the man of the people, against evil kings from the inside.

karna, ashwattama, duryodhana.

motham mahabharatham lo neat ga fight chesindi karna ney.  ichina maata kosam pranam ichey manishi.

dhuryodhana friendship ki pranam ichey manishi. raju ayyi undi kooda only 1 marriage chesukunnadu. 

ashwattama killed next generation of pandavas. another awesome warrior

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Time to relook at mahabharata, and declare Shakuni as the best of the lot. As the man of the people, against evil kings from the inside.

nuvvu andaru A ante istham ante...naaku B ante istham ani cheppi..danniki tokkalo reason cheppi..andaru tho tittichukuni malli next day ochi same repeat chestav..any its not a prob as its nor harming anyone

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Ya anduke Mahabharath has lot of Grey shades...Shakuni had his personal vengeance...Prathi negative role had some positives and positive roles had their negatives..

Mixture

Just now, NinduChandurudu said:

nuvvu andaru A ante istham ante...naaku B ante istham ani cheppi..danniki tokkalo reason cheppi..andaru tho tittichukuni malli next day ochi same repeat chestav..any its not a prob as its nor harming anyone

nuvvu ikkada pichi p laaga extralu vaagi, hero laa feel aypo. ikkada unna "andaru" okatey chepthunnaru antey, it must be wrong, or you must be idiots.

Idhi srushti neethi. pichi p gaallu thidthey naakenti bokka.