• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• ICANWIN

• ronitreddy

• 4Vikram

4 hours ago, karthikn said:

Oct 2015 lo konna luxury car 😀 so Thappadu.. Dowry anna increase avudhi le   brahmi+comedy+gifs+%25289%2529.gif

Janalaku cutting iyi malla neeku dowry odhu adhi idhi ani };_

21 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Recently got to know that for the first time in my life, my CC debt has gone over 10k.(Around 12k actually) damn

Should I be worried about this? Or is around 10k fairly normal to have as CC debt? How many of you have this amount or higher as debt on CCs?

In 2014, i had 34k CC debt and $24k Car debt. I was paying $350 just in APR per month.Over a period of 18 months cleared CC. I identified all luxury things which i don't deserve or they don't deserve me and started saving up on them. I was Starbucks addict . Gave up Starbucks and saved $120/month. I did gave up eating much outside and started eating healthier at home, it saved me another$150/month. There are many things i gave up to clear up my debt. My current status is no debts either be it car or CC and yes i didn't get into the trap of Buying a House yet.

37 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

In 2014, i had 34k CC debt and $24k Car debt. I was paying $350 just in APR per month.Over a period of 18 months cleared CC. I identified all luxury things which i don't deserve or they don't deserve me and started saving up on them. I was Starbucks addict . Gave up Starbucks and saved $120/month. I did gave up eating much outside and started eating healthier at home, it saved me another$150/month. There are many things i gave up to clear up my debt. My current status is no debts either be it car or CC and yes i didn't get into the trap of Buying a House yet.

Good job bro

1 hour ago, Don_Draper said:

You mean those who bought house in last few months are into a trap?

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

You mean those who bought house in last few months are into a trap?

As per me, Yes they are in deep debt. Its just they don't realize it.

Just now, Don_Draper said:

As per me, Yes they are in deep debt. Its just they don't realize it.

May be their idea of debt is different. May be they think the prestige that they get by having house outweighs any kind/amount of debt?

My credit score went down by 38 points.

Chusthe my credit card utilization one card lo 1300$ spend chesa.. So out of 33,000 my total spending is 3,500 but I used wrong credit card. So make sure you use credit card with high balance.

Just now, Batman_fan said:

May be their idea of debt is different. May be they think the prestige that they get by having house outweighs any kind/amount of debt?

If you look at the core of it, irrespective of prestige etc.. Ideally it is debt and you become Slave of the House.  I may be wrong, but i haven't seen future either. So i will stick with no debt in present for a while, Until it lasts.

Dealing in real estate is altogether a different context.

to all folks here, don't buy house until you have GC. Even for ead you need to file j1 now. It is going to be more tough for Indians GC. It will take forever for eb3. Eb2 may be 7 more years for folks applied in 2011 january