Top Posters In This Topic

• Annayya_fan

• sarvamangalam

• Ruskyy

• ParmQ

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Annayya_fan said:

Using social media to solve people’s problems in real-time

Becoming a minister has brought me closer to people and has given me the opportunity to understand their problems and solve them. Social media has given me direct access to scores of responsible citizens who are writing about their problems. 

Even with the presence of a Call Centre and Kaizala’s ‘Connect to CM’ app for grievance redressal, I wish to leverage the power of social media on a large scale to stay in touch with citizens and party members. For this purpose, we have created an internal process which enables us to register complaints, direct them to the concerned departments and follow up until the issue gets solved. 

I am happy to share with you that in the short time since I began responding, we have resolved quite a few issues and are working on addressing the rest of them. This is a good beginning and I will continue this process of addressing problems. 

To make social media grievance redressal on Twitter and Facebook effective, I humbly request all to follow a simple format which will make it easier for our back-end team to categorise issues and enable immediate action. 

Suggested format for the tweet - Example: 

@naralokesh We have a drinking water problem in ABCD village, XYZ mandal, STUV constituency. Phone: 9876543210. #APWater 

- For Drinking water/damaged pipelines/tanks, use #APWater
- For Roads/damaged roads, repairs, use#APRoads
- For Garbage/drainage problems/removal of belt shops or lack of street lights, use #APRural
- For Telugu Desam Party related queries, use#MYTDP
- For Information Technology / Electronics /Manufacturing / ITES, use #APIT
- Any other grievances you might have, use#APGeneral

Thank you for placing your trust in me to solve your problems. I will do my best to solve them. I would like to request you to also write back to me if your problem is solved. This way, we will be able to understand the speed of addressing an issue and make improvements.

No automatic alt text available.

U forgot to add he is MFo baabgDtJ1T.gif

4 hours ago, Annayya_fan said:

Becoming a minister has brought me closer to people and has given me the opportunity to understand their problems and solve them. Social media has given me direct access to scores of responsible citizens who are writing about their problems. 

Even with the presence of a Call Centre and Kaizala’s ‘Connect to CM’ app for grievance redressal, I wish to leverage the power of social media on a large scale to stay in touch with citizens and party members. For this purpose, we have created an internal process which enables us to register complaints, direct them to the concerned departments and follow up until the issue gets solved. 

I am happy to share with you that in the short time since I began responding, we have resolved quite a few issues and are working on addressing the rest of them. This is a good beginning and I will continue this process of addressing problems. 

To make social media grievance redressal on Twitter and Facebook effective, I humbly request all to follow a simple format which will make it easier for our back-end team to categorise issues and enable immediate action. 

@naralokesh We have a drinking water   pappu shortage  in ABCD  pappu puram village, XYZ  mudda pappu mandal, STUV kandi pappu constituency. Phone: 9876543210. #APWater  APPAPPU.

- For Garbage/drainage problems/removal of belt shops or lack of street lights, use #APRural

Thank you for placing your trust in me to solve your problems. I will do my best to solve them. I would like to request you to also write back to me if your problem is solved. This way, we will be able to understand the speed of addressing an issue and make improvements.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Annayya_fan said:

@naralokesh We have a drinking water problem in ABCD village, XYZ mandal, STUV constituency. Phone: 9876543210. #APWater 

4 hours ago, sarvamangalam said:

nara lokesh zindabad @naralokesh

Brahmi-4.gifBrahmi-4.gifBrahmi-4.gifBrahmi-4.gifBrahmi-4.gif