For MAVNI people

tennisluvr

20 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Lots of people misused esp Telugu guys ani naa friend okadu cheppadu, he's a soldier in the Army that joined via this program as well

Misused ani ana man nenu because they got what they want I near time by using this opportunity. 

If any other then that inka emana athi ante chepu? Adhe ela mis use anedi? 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Quickgun_murugan

• princeofheaven

• Hercules

3 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

Misused ani ana man nenu because they got what they want I near time by using this opportunity. 

It's a deal, a contract that both parties have to stand by. The deal is that these people would provide services to the US Army for the specified contract period, a benefit of which happens to be expedited citizenship.

It's a legal contract that they have to abide by. Imagine this, let's say for example you take up a one year contract promising a project to be delivered to your client along with all the deliverables. You take the money for it which is part of the deal and then don't deliver, and in fact try to wiggle out of the deal by citing a fake illness. Isn't that misuse? If that's not misuse then what else is it?

IT's because the Govt considers this as a misuse that they are against naturalizing people now a days even upon completing BCT and AIT. Because they have a feeling that we are merely trying to game the system, and not complete the contract as signed and promised by us.

19 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

It's a deal, a contract that both parties have to stand by. The deal is that these people would provide services to the US Army for the specified contract period, a benefit of which happens to be expedited citizenship.

It's a legal contract that they have to abide by. Imagine this, let's say for example you take up a one year contract promising a project to be delivered to your client along with all the deliverables. You take the money for it which is part of the deal and then don't deliver, and in fact try to wiggle out of the deal by citing a fake illness. Isn't that misuse? If that's not misuse then what else is it?

IT's because the Govt considers this as a misuse that they are against naturalizing people now a days even upon completing BCT and AIT. Because they have a feeling that we are merely trying to game the system, and not complete the contract as signed and promised by us.

Yeah next entii bro mana situation. I think I have time until next April but chudali.

nuvvu Aussie ki move avtunnav ani talk  

3 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Yeah next entii bro mana situation. I think I have time until next April but chudali.

nuvvu Aussie ki move avtunnav ani talk  

h1 extend chesukoleva baa..

3 hours ago, 4Vikram said:

citizenship lekapothey okkadu kuda poyetodu kaadhu vellinavallu anadharu citizenship kosamey so kondharey misuse anadam wrong antunnava charkram bro?

3 hours ago, 4Vikram said:

misuse is a wrong word for the context here. If they got out by using a system and are doing good by the book, who are you to name him something else? are you saying the US Govt is weak in procedures of vetting? Ask mavni how long iot takes to get in and then make a remark that you might make a case about.

I believe they did what they could and gave it all in before getting out. Without such attitude they wouldnt pass basic training in the first place coz BCT is trained by INFANTRY Battalions! So point in case is a person has petitioned or was ruled out to stand active any longer is not some extreme case as you people think of it as! 

Nen army chusina cases tho compare cheste backpain ano leg pain ano leka emergency ano chudaku valla discharge elantido ani adugu honorable dishonorable general ani untay.

Honorable ante he is good vidiki ichina work sakkaga chesadu , he has finished the contract but due to some circumstances under which by US Law this individual has to attend or cant meet this physical standard or so ani clear circumstantial workbook tarvata vachina realtime comments ni patkoni release chestaru. nen chusina dantlo rapes, drugs abuse, violence, shooting, pschic behavior lanti vati kante backpain vachi roju 5 miles run cheylenu am good ani oka major or captain doc certify cheste clear aina case enta better? kondar nallollu ithe army ni drug rings ni nadpaniki use chestaru. antenduku aa dallas area la oka sgt major gadu pimp ga kotha pvt poris ni tippe vadanta! Business was in millions antunde aa article, mari alanti valla kante professional ga personal reasons tho baytiki vachinollani asal serve cheyani vallu comment cheyadam comedy ga undi broder

6 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes less than 25% of the 4300 will become citizens, rest will be dropped out of the program for sure.

All because people in the past misused this option.

@3$% source please?

22 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

citizenship lekapothey okkadu kuda poyetodu kaadhu vellinavallu anadharu citizenship kosamey so kondharey misuse anadam wrong antunnava charkram bro?

Yes citizenship kosam potunnaru sare but daani kosam akkada 4 years or 6 years contract sign kooda chestunnaru. So vallu citizenship ichinappudu aa 4 or 6 years serve cheyali kadaa mari. Ledu citizenship teesukuni naaku G lo noppundi leda inkekkado noppi undi leka nenu depress ayyanu suicide chesukunta ani bayata padatamu correct antava?

5 minutes ago, Hercules said:

@3$% source please?

Not all but a lot of them, source is my friend. He's serving in Active duty and lives on the base in Hawaii now.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Not all but a lot of them, source is my friend. He's serving in Active duty and lives on the base in Hawaii now.

bro think about your friend as one entity and how much weight you are putting on certain features to add this bias to the system which is clouding your argument while making me think about a problem that i never tried before! 

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

bro think about your friend as one entity and how much weight you are putting on certain features to add this bias to the system which is clouding your argument while making me think about a problem that i never tried before! 

Okay bro I am not denying what you said in your previous post about those incidents in Texas. But here's a key difference, they are all born citizens of the US and can get away with slight misdemeanors for the most part. Lots of them have smoked weed while they are soldiers and got caught and yet continue with only a rap on their knuckles. That's the privilege of being a citizen they can do that and get away with it, whereas for us MAVNIs even after you are naturalized you are judged by a different yard stick simply because you enlisted as a visa holder. Case in point, the latest memo that restricts MAVNIs from getting a commission in their first term of service, this wasn't there before last year but got introduced now.

So the bottom line is that as MAVNIs we are held to a higher yardstick than the locals which is why every thing we do affects people that are trying to enlist in this program subsequently. That's the case with what's happening right now and the reason for the lengthy delays for the 4300 soldiers waiting to ship now. You might be right in some of the cases you have mentioned and those people might have a genuine grievance or hardship which prevents them from continuing but then there are also people that used this to their advantage as well as my friend described in a few cases.

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Okay bro I am not denying what you said in your previous post about those incidents in Texas. But here's a key difference, they are all born citizens of the US and can get away with slight misdemeanors for the most part. Lots of them have smoked weed while they are soldiers and got caught and yet continue with only a rap on their knuckles. That's the privilege of being a citizen they can do that and get away with it, whereas for us MAVNIs even after you are naturalized you are judged by a different yard stick simply because you enlisted as a visa holder. Case in point, the latest memo that restricts MAVNIs from getting a commission in their first term of service, this wasn't there before last year but got introduced now.

So the bottom line is that as MAVNIs we are held to a higher yardstick than the locals which is why every thing we do affects people that are trying to enlist in this program subsequently. That's the case with what's happening right now and the reason for the lengthy delays for the 4300 soldiers waiting to ship now. You might be right in some of the cases you have mentioned and those people might have a genuine grievance or hardship which prevents them from continuing but then there are also people that used this to their advantage as well as my friend described in a few cases.

i dont see a correlation but i see a pattern here that your punjabi friend hates telugu folk or brown folk, white folk are hating brown folk. The pattern is same but the reason is different. Btw why do you take your punjabi friends word for that of a saint? is he truly that moral demigod or something, if i may ask?

9 minutes ago, Hercules said:

i dont see a correlation but i see a pattern here that your punjabi friend hates telugu folk or brown folk, white folk are hating brown folk. The pattern is same but the reason is different. Btw why do you take your punjabi friends word for that of a saint? is he truly that moral demigod or something, if i may ask?

I am not taking his word for granted. He just expressed his opinion and no I don't think he hates Telugu folks. He doesn't hate me, he was one of my references for the SSBI btw.