For MAVNI people

tennisluvr

1 hour ago, princeofheaven said:

h1 extend chesukoleva baa..

H1kaadu bro I need konchem stress free visa free worry free life kavali anduke army join aina 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Quickgun_murugan

• princeofheaven

• Hercules

14 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I am not taking his word for granted. He just expressed his opinion and no I don't think he hates Telugu folks. He doesn't hate me, he was one of my references for the SSBI btw.

d a i l y

a

i

l

y

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

H1kaadu bro I need konchem stress free visa free worry free life kavali anduke army join aina 

army ip[du anta safe kadu trump tatha avesham cvhustunte

37 minutes ago, Hercules said:

army ip[du anta safe kadu trump tatha avesham cvhustunte

samayam ledu mitrama saranama ranama antunna tump tatha to NK

30 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

samayam ledu mitrama saranama ranama antunna tump tatha to NK

@3$% endo emo aveshaam kakapothe nkk waters ki ships pampisthundu em chestav ra howley ga ani vademo rocket test antadu fail aytadu comedy ipoyindinuclear war vaste endi position earth will screw up thansk to pakis for selling nuke tech to nk and other countries and thanks to china

7 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

It's a deal, a contract that both parties have to stand by. The deal is that these people would provide services to the US Army for the specified contract period, a benefit of which happens to be expedited citizenship.

It's a legal contract that they have to abide by. Imagine this, let's say for example you take up a one year contract promising a project to be delivered to your client along with all the deliverables. You take the money for it which is part of the deal and then don't deliver, and in fact try to wiggle out of the deal by citing a fake illness. Isn't that misuse? If that's not misuse then what else is it?

IT's because the Govt considers this as a misuse that they are against naturalizing people now a days even upon completing BCT and AIT. Because they have a feeling that we are merely trying to game the system, and not complete the contract as signed and promised by us.

Yeah I know about this health thing people do after joining mavni, but what can you expect with our people man do you really think they care about that contracts and serving us? All they want is an opportunity which would get them citizenship and this is one best way. Only few people like you may be join to serve or may be for your own reasons. Many of them just join get to get out of their situation and get us pp that's it. 

35 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

Yeah I know about this health thing people do after joining mavni, but what can you expect with our people man do you really think they care about that contracts and serving us? All they want is an opportunity which would get them citizenship and this is one best way. Only few people like you may be join to serve or may be for your own reasons. Many of them just join get to get out of their situation and get us pp that's it. 

yeah I guess you are right, people do what suits them best. Anyway ila ayinanduku now the whole program is closed and will never re-open.

31 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

yeah I guess you are right, people do what suits them best. Anyway ila ayinanduku now the whole program is closed and will never re-open.

I read somewhere they will be opening again right. They are not reopening again? 

1 hour ago, 4Vikram said:

1 hour ago, 4Vikram said:

Bro.. not all are like that ... our ppl anedi wrong ... when I was in the military lot of chinkies, Koreans, whites blacks did lot of stuff to get benefits after they get out of the army ... every one has their own reasons... closing mavni could be for some different reasons... not coz someone is exploiting ... they have all the right to coz they signed theIr life for the country ... what ever their reasons are