Pakistan mutilates bodies of Indian soldiers; despicable act, says Army

JANASENA

9 minutes ago, tables said:

eppudu vastadi aa time? 2019 elections mundu aa? oka rendu attacks chesi votes adugutara?

Eppatiki raadu man. Bodi gaadu dialogues tappa actions lo zero.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Quickgun_murugan

• Ara_Tenkai

• CVR

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

because, they have stupid china's and America's indirect support. Indian economy is good now and going to war will destroy our economy...

More like China now a days man. Chinese you gotta accept have a pretty shrewd foreign policy. India's foreign policy is the worst.

4 hours ago, CVR said:

Their story is the worst of all time...chaala daarunga champaaru

Yes man I still get tears thinking about Sourav and his soldiers story. I was in 12th when the incident happened, I remember not having slept that night after reading about it.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Because Pak's back is got by China man. We can't afford to pick a fight with China.

Pak is good for nothing country to any country... China US supports pak coz India fcuked up many opportunities of being allies with china US in the 1990s..and went after licking Russias a$$ coz of the fcuked up Rajiv Gandhi's administration...

Yes man I still get tears thinking about Sourav and his soldiers story. I was in 12th when the incident happened, I remember not having slept that night after reading about it.

seems very sad... enti bro aa story?

More like China now a days man. Chinese you gotta accept have a pretty shrewd foreign policy. India's foreign policy is the worst.

Give little time man!! India is young and will grow eventually...China is a communist  country and doesn't care about its people freedom....

Is that why they mutilated Sourav Kalia and his soldiers, and then beheaded a couple of Indian soldiers 3 years ago.

Pakistan is playing politics with the lives of innocent soldiers.

2 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Give little time man!! India is young and will grow eventually...China is a communist  country and doesn't care about its people freedom....

The length of it's existence doesn't guarantee the success of a nation bro.

So even if India gets older it's not going much, neither the social issues at home nor the foreign policy issues with it's neighbors.

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Happened 18 yeas ago.

But did Pak's attitude change? Nope. It won't either.

It wont man... coz they never got a solid reply from India... I doubt even Modi would dare to respond to them ...

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

It wont man... coz they never got a solid reply from India... I doubt even Modi would dare to respond to them ...

Modi gadu Bollywood ki better suited than politics le bro.

Aa sodhi speech lu avanni Bollywood lo try chesthey he can replace Alok Nath.