Chinna pilladiki arthamayyindi.. Modi gurinchi.

lazybugger

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• bhaigan

• LordOfMud

• Bhai

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

even Demonitization kuda pedda biskeet.....India lo pedavadu eppatiki pedavadu laga ne untadu

• Over $21 billion worth of black money was illegally taken out of India in 2014, according to an international watchdog
  • This illicit outflow was nearly 19% more than that recorded the previous year
  • http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/21-billion-in-black-money-exited-india-in-2014-global-watchdog/articleshow/58486526.cms
  • Top Comment > Western Media was Publicizing daily NEGATIVE NEWS of India. Remember??. One more thing, Trump has noot seriously engaged with INDIA & MODI, USA did noot get F-16 deal, Fitch ratting agency Negatively commented on India, now This Western Institution Propaganda...**I AM SMELLING Western Powers back to the efforts to bring India to its knees... Watch my Prediction, There will be from Now, many Headlines in Western Newspapers, NEGATIVE INDIAN NEWS......

3 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:
  • Over $21 billion worth of black money was illegally taken out of India in 2014, according to an international watchdog
  • This illicit outflow was nearly 19% more than that recorded the previous year
  • http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/21-billion-in-black-money-exited-india-in-2014-global-watchdog/articleshow/58486526.cms
  • Top Comment > Western Media was Publicizing daily NEGATIVE NEWS of India. Remember??. One more thing, Trump has noot seriously engaged with INDIA & MODI, USA did noot get F-16 deal, Fitch ratting agency Negatively commented on India, now This Western Institution Propaganda...**I AM SMELLING Western Powers back to the efforts to bring India to its knees... Watch my Prediction, There will be from Now, many Headlines in Western Newspapers, NEGATIVE INDIAN NEWS......

I am not against India , even UPA thought to implement Demonitization. Chustune undu modi baga negatives eduru avuthayi

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

Advani former home minister bhayya....number 2 in BJP after atal ji

stamped hawala king

@3$%

last time I saw something like this was when some pilla pori gave warning to an anti-PK fan ... entertaining shiaat

21 hours ago, bhaigan said:

neku telusa bhayya....telisthe ikkada veyyi

CBI: Hawala scam charges against Advani, Shukla

google "why Advani acquitted of hawala" or "Jain hawala case"

On 5/5/2017 at 3:25 PM, lazybugger said:

inka job lu cheskuntunna yedhavalaki eppudu artham avthundi? sCo_^Y

adhe....nee anti job chese yedhavalaki eppudu ardham kaadhu......ee pilla fook gaude chope sollu.....

first congress version of gst and current gst difference ento thelusko......why modi opposed then and what clause did he oppose then....avvani emi avasaram ledhu neeki....

vaademo pilla fook gadu......inka nuvvu vadini quote cheyyatam lol....try a better one....