current situation

seecolinslash

nenu oka ammayi love cheskunamu this was 4 years back....after 6 months naku set kadu edari mentality different ani i told we will break up ani for that i told some false reason tihs is the mistake I did...after that thanu chala depressed iyindi she was admitted to hospital twice..counseling ki veltundi naku chala papam anipinchi and more over thanu chala manchi ammayi....andaru elage antaru but she really is a very good human being....naku nachatam start chesi I started asking her...she kept on saying no nenu adigi adigi vala intlo velli kuda matladanu pedha godava iyindi vala mother sick iyindi deeni valla...she was admitted to hospital nake nachaledu I was hurting all of them ani whatever she decides we will go with it ana..she said vadhu ani so nenu inka vadhu ani fix iya......

but 1 year passed I couldnt forget her so I asked her again thanu kuda think chestundi but she said it doesnt work...thanu andi I am agreeing to marry her because I am feeling guilty for her, her situation and her parents anduke I am asking antundi..she doesnt want to see me in that situation okavela cheskuna nuvu happy ga undavu as you dont like me guilty feeling vala you think you are liking ani antundi..that is the least I want to see as I cannot make you sad I want your life to be good antundi...nenu emo kadu nake kavali ani nenu antunna but she is not listening roju edustundi naku emi cheyalo teliyatledu she is not eating not sleeping....monna evening we talked ok we will marry anukunnamu she called her parents and told that she wants this ani they agreed because they didnt want to see their daughter suffering daily... but again morning she texted saying as soon as she got up she is geting thoughts that I am agreeing to marry only out of guilty and there is no love ani...this happend twice naku em cheyalo ardam kavatledu...i want to run this with other people but i cannot share with my close friends anduke i am posting it here....meeru emi anukuntunaro chepandi any suggestions you have but dayi chesi negative ga emi anakandi thanani and there is no physical since the beginning...

life never stops for anyone...just enjoy every moment..

Life is like chocolate box...you never know which chocolate you will get..

comedy+dance+GIF.gif

1 minute ago, manchivaadu said:

comedy+dance+GIF.gif

not always chocolates man , you might get kulli poyna potatoes

29 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

sorry to hear this man, time will decide some things man, good luck and hope you will get out of the situation soon .

its already more than 4 years bro time isnt helping

20 minutes ago, seecolinslash said:

its already more than 4 years bro time isnt helping

Ok , something wrong with someone then , good luck 

Just now, k2s said:

Why and what was the reason you told false reason?

Nuvvu estory post chesthalevu ane wrong reason chepadu anta poradu ✌️✌️

make her believe that you love her and also tell her that yes you will always have that guilt in you but make her believe that this marriage is happening because you love her

1 hour ago, seecolinslash said:

nenu oka ammayi love cheskunamu this was 4 years back....after 6 months naku set kadu edari mentality different ani i told we will break up ani for that i told some false reason tihs is the mistake I did...after that thanu chala depressed iyindi she was admitted to hospital twice..counseling ki veltundi naku chala papam anipinchi and more over thanu chala manchi ammayi....andaru elage antaru but she really is a very good human being....naku nachatam start chesi I started asking her...she kept on saying no nenu adigi adigi vala intlo velli kuda matladanu pedha godava iyindi vala mother sick iyindi deeni valla...she was admitted to hospital nake nachaledu I was hurting all of them ani whatever she decides we will go with it ana..she said vadhu ani so nenu inka vadhu ani fix iya......

but 1 year passed I couldnt forget her so I asked her again thanu kuda think chestundi but she said it doesnt work...thanu andi I am agreeing to marry her because I am feeling guilty for her, her situation and her parents anduke I am asking antundi..she doesnt want to see me in that situation okavela cheskuna nuvu happy ga undavu as you dont like me guilty feeling vala you think you are liking ani antundi..that is the least I want to see as I cannot make you sad I want your life to be good antundi...nenu emo kadu nake kavali ani nenu antunna but she is not listening roju edustundi naku emi cheyalo teliyatledu she is not eating not sleeping....monna evening we talked ok we will marry anukunnamu she called her parents and told that she wants this ani they agreed because they didnt want to see their daughter suffering daily... but again morning she texted saying as soon as she got up she is geting thoughts that I am agreeing to marry only out of guilty and there is no love ani...this happend twice naku em cheyalo ardam kavatledu...i want to run this with other people but i cannot share with my close friends anduke i am posting it here....meeru emi anukuntunaro chepandi any suggestions you have but dayi chesi negative ga emi anakandi thanani and there is no physical since the beginning...

nuvvu emseptunnavo nekannaardam avtunda.. ragada8.gif?1389326069

46 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

nuvvu emseptunnavo nekannaardam avtunda.. ragada8.gif?1389326069

we were in relation 4 years back(2013 lo)...during that time in first 6 months naku set kadu edari mentality different ani i told we will break up 

after break up  - after that thanu chala depressed iyindi she was admitted to hospital twice..counseling ki 

now i wanted to get married to her   but she is not listening roju edustundi naku emi cheyalo teliyatledu

ardam iyinda

If you are sure of marrying her then keep things moving... So that she doesnot get into that thinking .... Just marry ASAP that will end all this.... or ELSE just leave her and NEVER EVER contact.... But do not live in the middle this it will only make both of you suffer... nyijas.gif?1404631749

2 hours ago, seecolinslash said:

lite thread...

3 hours ago, manchivaadu said:

comedy+dance+GIF.gif

Nice bisket