Avenger

3 hours ago, timmy said:

EqBDmES.gif ani @samaja_varagamana tolded

4 hours ago, icecreamZ said:

abha....what day....oke roju inni disco topics ah ....over to topic exfert @samaja_varagamana

3 hours ago, tortoise said:

@3$%

Ee over expectations thattukoleka pothunna bhayya na life ke dikku ledu ante nannu love guru chesaru endo 

1 hour ago, ParmQ said:

Good happened. Ilaantivi inko 1 or 2 aithe, you be a strong person in life. Appudu life full happies.

+1 i agree

U will fall in love again and again epudu enduku chepalem. Think in reality if  u r ok with her in future first love lu chala untai gani last love longlasting love atleast for 10 yrs untada ante chepalem......dorike varaku dorakale ani dorikaka inko amai nachatam lantivi jaragakunte u will be fine.

Good luck love everyone and get loved.

When odds are against u if she stood by you then u can take her for life.

Nee personal kabati u have to evaluate entha evaluate cheskunna konni u will go wrong so apudu adjust or compromise avali 

Love comes with some pain so take pain and enjoy the happiness(because of dopamine in your body) in it to the most.

Any doubts raja ??

8 hours ago, Avenger said:

Edhi na life lo second love story, andarki life lo enno love stories untay but naku matram adrutamo duradrustamo teliyadu kani asal love anedhi ledhu until was 24.

Asal eppudu evaru nachani naku, okari thone lifelong ela untaru ani anipinche naku, first time US lo oka ammay baaga nachindhi not because she was good looking but it felt always nice to be with her, felt it was worth to be with her no matter what; and she was crazy about me as well. It was the best time of my life, I couldn't take my eyes of her when she was around. She would stare at me without me noticing, I've never connected to anyone like I did with her. We never expressed love to each other but we knew we were crazy about each other. Konni rayaleni reasons valla we parted ways and that made my heart bleed and i was depressed for a long time somehow i coped up with everything and I'm happy fine now as she's living happily with someone else.

I recently met someone after a long time and I'm feeling the same happiness that I've felt few years ago. I really don't know what will happen next but it feels just right to be with her. But I don't know if it's going to be the same..

How to decide to be with someone for the rest of our lives? Why does love give so much happiness and pain at the same time?

or please post how you met the love of your life and decided it really was love !!!

:)

:(

Late cheyyakunda ee ammayini pelli chesuko, nee happiness alaage continue avuddi...Lekapothe inko thread veyyalalsi vastadi malla