need help with making a decision

nerdyIndian

guys i am working with prime vendor pay hourly 65$ , real experience 5 years on UI (React / Angular ) and they are Filing my GC and i feel i am under paid .... right now with current situation does it makes sense to switch to a different employer or stay with current employer. Actually i am married and wife university lo undi fees anta chaala expenses avutunnayi and also boston chaala expensive undi...so is it better to wait till end of the year or make a switch now ?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nerdyIndian

• ICANWIN

• Peter123

• andhrafan85

Top Posters In This Topic

ippudu switch aythe aa kotta emp or client gc process eppudu start chestado telidu kabatti, ippudu vunna emp degeraa gc process start chesi i140 approve ayyaka switch avvatam better ani naa opinion 

9 minutes ago, nerdyIndian said:

guys i am working with prime vendor pay hourly 65$ , real experience 5 years on UI (React / Angular ) and they are Filing my GC and i feel i am under paid .... right now with current situation does it makes sense to switch to a different employer or stay with current employer. Actually i am married and wife university lo undi fees anta chaala expenses avutunnayi and also boston chaala expensive undi...so is it better to wait till end of the year or make a switch now ?

65 neeku vasthundhaa or employer ?  

10 minutes ago, Doola said:

ippudu switch aythe aa kotta emp or client gc process eppudu start chestado telidu kabatti, ippudu vunna emp degeraa gc process start chesi i140 approve ayyaka switch avvatam better ani naa opinion 

ok bro thanks

Just now, former said:

65*2000 = 130000.Feeling under pay ????

bro boston area ki  i think yes....no benefits nothing bro...health insurance ( 500$ / month ) chaala exp undi housing chaala expensive undi monthly 2000$ .... and client 120 pay chestunnadu but ma employer gadu naku 65 istunnadu....

You should not accepted at 65 mari but not point to dwell in the past... ask them raise... tell them i expected the salary to be enough but without benifits it is killing me ani... inko 10$ kavale naaku or atleast benifits iyyandi ani cheppu...

meantime veredi chusuko .... actually veredi chusukoni first then negotiating is better emo... naaku vendor undi madhyalo 62 vastundi so ya may be thakkuve... UI/UX ante try comapnies like MADPOW... DIGITAS...SAPIENT NITRO... super paying untay and it is fun to work at those places...  

California ala move aythey... $75 per hour ravachu ...for your hand....

But current immigration chala tight avtundi...so go to a desi consultancy...and get 80 to 20 offer....and look for new job...

Thella vendors ni nammadam kastam....

1 minute ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

California ala move aythey... $75 per hour ravachu ...for your hand....

But current immigration chala tight avtundi...so go to a desi consultancy...and get 80 to 20 offer....and look for new job...

Thella vendors ni nammadam kastam....

cali cost of living chaala ekkuva kada bro

28 minutes ago, Katravelli said:

You should not accepted at 65 mari but not point to dwell in the past... ask them raise... tell them i expected the salary to be enough but without benifits it is killing me ani... inko 10$ kavale naaku or atleast benifits iyyandi ani cheppu...

meantime veredi chusuko .... actually veredi chusukoni first then negotiating is better emo... naaku vendor undi madhyalo 62 vastundi so ya may be thakkuve... UI/UX ante try comapnies like MADPOW... DIGITAS...SAPIENT NITRO... super paying untay and it is fun to work at those places...  

thanks bro ....

1 minute ago, nerdyIndian said:

nenu braintree bro...r u also from boston ?

quincy ki move avvu 1400$ ki vasthadi single bed

No offense but karchulu tagginchukokundaa under pay anadam entha varaku nyayam broo... 

3 hours ago, nerdyIndian said:

65 ante he might be paying 80$ kadha..80:20..lo ..getting 80 in this situation is very tuff if its longterm proj stay there .You might get other benefits from job and team.More respect and all. Try for WHfromHome option and shift to near by small towns.U can save that way,