Top Posters In This Topic

• TampaChinnodu

• tennisluvr

• princeofheaven

• xxxmen

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Telugodi satta chatina prantham. bl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@stbl@st

2 hours ago, TampaChinnodu said:

nenu last year ee DB lo cheppina cutoff date for eb1 india is a matter of time ani, i really sympathize the people doing hard core research in top universities , i saw my roommate in masters work for a PHD in Chem Engg. I really cant believe that US clubs these people with TCS and CTS jokers

27 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

nenu last year ee DB lo cheppina cutoff date for eb1 india is a matter of time ani, i really sympathize the people doing hard core research in top universities , i saw my roommate in masters work for a PHD in Chem Engg. I really cant believe that US clubs these people with TCS and CTS jokers

@tom bhayya tolded that these TCS and CTS managers are the reason why US is number 1 in innovation. They constantly innovate and come up with new IT models for client's cost reduction, adi extraordinary kaadaa ani @tom bhayya asked in an angry tone just now. 

56 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@tom bhayya tolded that these TCS and CTS managers are the reason why US is number 1 in innovation. They constantly innovate and come up with new IT models for client's cost reduction, adi extraordinary kaadaa ani @tom bhayya asked in an angry tone just now. 

yes ms-excel lo oka kotha data analytics module kanipettaru ata, clients anta full khush

3 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

Stanford , UC Berkley chadivonallaki ITU , NPU lo chadivanavallaki H1 same masters quota appudu ela anipinchindhi uncle @3$% vaadukunnodiki vaadukunnantha ee desam lo

ABUSE..! 

Glad trump is cracking down on abuse...oka entire generation took advantage of these rules...the next generation is suffering because of this abuse and will suffer for another twenty years..

we just killed the h1b program, next we will kill the GC hopes too..

vadukunnodu mamool ga vadukoledu bhai...iragateesinattu vadukunadu..

7 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

ABUSE..! 

Glad trump is cracking down on abuse...oka entire generation took advantage of these rules...the next generation is suffering because of this abuse and will suffer for another twenty years..

we just killed the h1b program, next we will kill the GC hopes too..

vadukunnodu mamool ga vadukoledu bhai...iragateesinattu vadukunadu..

8 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

Stanford , UC Berkley chadivonallaki ITU , NPU lo chadivanavallaki H1 same masters quota appudu ela anipinchindhi uncle @3$% vaadukunnodiki vaadukunnantha ee desam lo

gp

9 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

NPU/SVU stanford/haravrd ki em tisi povu   

All are equal infront of yesu and kcr