• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• spicyfish

• manchivaadu

• kiraak_poradu

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Manmada9 said:

if company matches your contribution, thats not a big deal..

entha match chesina yearly 100k salary unte entha save chestaav?

1 hour ago, mulakaya_123456 said:

Naaku full idea ledu

kani someone said if your earnings are less in FY you can take out amt from 401k account with less tax rate.

yes...like when you go to india for an year..... and remain non resident in India too...then you can get the money out with just 10% penalty without paying any tax.

8 hours ago, spicyfish said:

ma mestri 401k offer chestam ani eppudo oka email pampadu about an year ago kani emi match cheyyadu anta - manam matram save chesukovachu anta

Desi mestri , EVC model lo working if this info helps.

Telisinavallu koncham info share cheyandi , deeni valla emaina upay0pgam unda?

Manam save chesina - money return withdraw chestappudu marginal tax vesi istaru anta - so what is that?

thanks  in advance

Save to 401k whatever you can. Mee employer sponsor chesedi em ledu akkada, at the max he will pay the fees for managing your company. ROTH IRA may also be good for you. 

You can save a max of 18k per year into 401k. It will add up in last.. You can take loan out of it in future if you need buy some big investment (say home), you will still pay interest, but that interest will go back to your account (paying to yourself)

lets say, you plan to go back to India, you can take money from your 401k next year when you dont have US income, so tax bracket is super low than your working year in US and you pay fine(9-10%) since you are removing before retirement. Employer match chesthe, no doubt you should enroll  

2 hours ago, Manmada9 said:

401K account lo money veskunte you can take loan using that money to buy your first home, I guess with no apr anukunta.

you can take a loan whether its your first or second home .. APR untundi but around 3-4%. One advantage is the APR you pay will go back to your account. Disadvantage is that the loan amount you repay is after taxes. House loan itey 10 years istadu .. you can pay early if you have money .. personal loan itey 5 years istadu 

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

lol... antha money undaali kaada first

Mottam avasaram ledu gaa bhayya .. It helps with your downpayment. I took around 12K from my 401k while buying my home. 12k is a big amount :) 

anybody with complete info? 

take above example oka 100K guy with no match from employer enta enduku , withdraw chesetappudu enta cutting  with this info - cheandi brothers

inka desi employer ani cheppina ,H1 B - 10-15 years ante manam anta alochinchdam kastam with trump tatha or any other tatha ..changing policies in near future.

basic ga eppudu kavali anna teesetattu undali - ani naku oka alochana ... let me know .

Inka paina evaro 5K-20K anta, max is 18 K  ani chadiva ekkada for 2015 - so each year has a limit anukunta but petty much ee amount range lone untadi ani thinking 

2 minutes ago, spicyfish said:

anybody with complete info? 

take above example oka 100K guy with no match from employer enta enduku , withdraw chesetappudu enta cutting  with this info - cheandi brothers

inka desi employer ani cheppina ,H1 B - 10-15 years ante manam anta alochinchdam kastam with trump tatha or any other tatha ..changing policies in near future.

basic ga eppudu kavali anna teesetattu undali - ani naku oka alochana ... let me know .

Inka paina evaro 5K-20K anta, max is 18 K  ani chadiva ekkada for 2015 - so each year has a limit anukunta but petty much ee amount range lone untadi ani thinking 

Limit is 18k man

4 minutes ago, chingchang said:

you can take a loan whether its your first or second home .. APR untundi but around 3-4%. One advantage is the APR you pay will go back to your account. Disadvantage is that the loan amount you repay is after taxes. House loan itey 10 years istadu .. you can pay early if you have money .. personal loan itey 5 years istadu 

ee point artham kaledu

16 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

20k not allowed man

18k allowed ra bhai...you will taxes on that kada..meelanti rich pellows ki ee amount nothing anuko

Brahmi_0.gif

3 minutes ago, chingchang said:

Mottam avasaram ledu gaa bhayya .. It helps with your downpayment. I took around 12K from my 401k while buying my home. 12k is a big amount :) 

true... downpayment ki 12 k teesinappudu entha padindi bro tax.. one thing is below 10k ki 10% tax untadi.. 10k plus to 25k ki 15% tax untadi INCOME TAX..

was it less than those amount ??

10 minutes ago, masakali said:

Save to 401k whatever you can. Mee employer sponsor chesedi em ledu akkada, at the max he will pay the fees for managing your company. ROTH IRA may also be good for you. 

You can save a max of 17k per year into 401k. It will add up in last.. You can take loan out of it in future if you need buy some big investment (say home), you will still pay interest, but that interest will go back to your account (paying to yourself)

lets say, you plan to go back to India, you can take money from your 401k next year when you dont have US income, so tax bracket is super low than your working year in US and you pay fine(9-10%) since you are removing before retirement. Employer match chesthe, no doubt you should enroll  

thank you man for the info.

Also thanks everyone for replies

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

true... downpayment ki 12 k teesinappudu entha padindi bro tax.. one thing is below 10k ki 10% tax untadi.. 10k plus to 25k ki 15% tax untadi INCOME TAX..

was it less than those amount ??

nee mokam manda asalu em telsu ra 401k guninchi neeku