SRH vs KKR

vokatonumberkurrodu

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

His timing was exquisit yesterday. no other batsman timed the ball so well. Only Parthiv Patel did, but not after the ball got old. Rahane was steady, and was out because he misread a googly.

Rahane is good for all formats, he's just low on confidence. Ofcourse he'll never be a ball basher.

True but there is lot of competition for the shorter formats and I feel there are better players than him in the shorter format... Uthappa has got very less chances, Manish pandey batting style is fluent...Many new comers with lot of potency...Pant, Shreyas, Sanju Samson...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Bhai

• charygaru

• fake_Bezawada

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

True but there is lot of competition for the shorter formats and I feel there are better players than him in the shorter format... Uthappa has got very less chances, Manish pandey batting style is fluent...Many new comers with lot of potency...Pant, Shreyas, Sanju Samson...

okay. I"m not familiar enough with these names :)

I'm going to agree that you are right.

2 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Need to be consistent bro...these 3 players are not at all consistent.....scoring big and fast in 1 innings and failing in the other 10 doesnt make a good batsmen...

Just now, CricPokChic said:

Need to be consistent bro...these 3 players are not at all consistent.....scoring big and fast in 1 innings and failing in the other 10 doesnt make a good batsmen...

Ya true..but grooming them and giving them more chances will make them consistent...

I just hope Rahane (even if he's dropped in international cricket) plays in televised tournaments so I can watch him bat whenever I have the time.

because I don't care if he hits a 100, helps his team to win whatever, I just want to watch him bat. Just like I used to want to watch Sachin bat.

16 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I just hope Rahane (even if he's dropped in international cricket) plays in televised tournaments so I can watch him bat whenever I have the time.

because I don't care if he hits a 100, helps his team to win whatever, I just want to watch him bat. Just like I used to want to watch Sachin bat.

Rahane ni Sachin tho compare sestunnava???

19 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

Rahane ni Sachin tho compare sestunnava???

naaku anthey. I hate comparison of one player and the other. don't care about stats, don't care about victories. just about the joy of watching people play.

3 minutes ago, Obliger1 said:

Andaru ikkada thega discussions pettesaaru, akkada chusthe match suspend aipoyindi. Situation em authundo complete ga cancel aithe!!

SRH will go through

3 minutes ago, charygaru said:

tumblr_mqb6wzSo791spvnemo1_250_01.gif?14  varun tried but not possible now that 6 overs 48 is the total

Aa bhuvi cheyaalsina prayathnam chesesimdbj.. mana bhuvi chethullo undhi inka

3 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Aa bhuvi cheyaalsina prayathnam chesesimdbj.. mana bhuvi chethullo undhi inka

spelling mistake adi bhuvi kaadu dhivi. nee kanlte kaaki uchha