Please help. Old emp Labour approved

Shahid

Lost job last year , employer revoked H1 , luckily transfers to new and got H1 approved , now when new employer was about to file labour, old Emp who revoked H1 emailed and said my labour which he file in 2015 got approved.

what shall I do now?

do I need to be with old emp if he has to file i140 ?

is there a way I can get that date and transfer to new Elmo and ask him to file labour with old date?

please help as I am very much confused on what to do?

Will do , but I don't know what to do at this stage , I am going to cal him and see what he says , but terms are not good and he might take advantage of this 

6 minutes ago, Shahid said:

Lost job last year , employer revoked H1 , luckily transfers to new and got H1 approved , now when new employer was about to file labour, old Emp who revoked H1 emailed and said my labour which he file in 2015 got approved.

what shall I do now?

do I need to be with old emp if he has to file i140 ?

is there a way I can get that date and transfer to new Elmo and ask him to file labour with old date?

please help as I am very much confused on what to do?

After labor i140 need to be applied with same employer with in 6 months, after 140 approved u can use that for date transfer with new employer

As u changed employer that labor is not useful, u have to start from scratch with new employer. Unless u want to go back to old employer they wont apply i140 as far as i know

if your old employer is good than new then go back to him .. if not stay with present employer and apply for labour again matter of 6 to 9 months delay ....you never know what could go more wrong with your old employer in future

Ya , he was good until I had job and when I lost job it took me more than a month , he threaten to cancel the H1 and asked me to go back to India , I luckily got it to new emp