Immediate Project Manager for OPT or H1

Kyathy

IMMEDIATE NEED - Project Manager - IMMEDIATE NEED

Minimum: 7+ years of PM experience

Job Title: Project Manager

Duration: 6 MO 

Job Description

The International Program Portfolio Management Group (IPPMG) is looking for a Senior Business Project Manager to support Regulatory Reform projects on behalf of the Foreign Exchange business. It also includes direct partnership with our Technology, Operations, Legal, Operations Risk and Compliance and Wells Fargo Security units.

Demonstrated experience in managing large, cross functional compliance projects. Ideal candidate will have subject matter experience in International Banking with specific knowledge of the Foreign Exchange and Capital Markets industry.

Interact with program manager, senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for projects.

Consult with various individuals to clarify and help define complex project requirements against legal interpretation and internal solutions and approaches.

Responsible for end to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end and adherence with project management policies.

If interested please send updated copy of resume in word format to: [email protected]

I sent email to shannen and mentioned your name.

she said we did not outsourced to any third party and said her firm is independent. 

I again said your name, she said will escalate to uscis. She is asking Kyathy's address proof and valid Ssn number.

So what I should do ?

19 minutes ago, manchivaadu said:

she said we did not outsourced to any third party and said her firm is independent. 

I again said your name, she said will escalate to uscis. She is asking Kyathy's address proof and valid Ssn number.

So what I should do ?

PM Kyathy for her address and ssn and pass  on to USCIS

20 minutes ago, manchivaadu said:

So what I should do ?

@3$%

45 minutes ago, Kyathy said:

IMMEDIATE NEED - Project Manager - IMMEDIATE NEED

Minimum: 7+ years of PM experience

Job Title: Project Manager

Duration: 6 MO 

Job Description

The International Program Portfolio Management Group (IPPMG) is looking for a Senior Business Project Manager to support Regulatory Reform projects on behalf of the Foreign Exchange business. It also includes direct partnership with our Technology, Operations, Legal, Operations Risk and Compliance and Wells Fargo Security units.

Demonstrated experience in managing large, cross functional compliance projects. Ideal candidate will have subject matter experience in International Banking with specific knowledge of the Foreign Exchange and Capital Markets industry.

Interact with program manager, senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for projects.

Consult with various individuals to clarify and help define complex project requirements against legal interpretation and internal solutions and approaches.

Responsible for end to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end and adherence with project management policies.

If interested please send updated copy of resume in word format to: [email protected]

OPT ki Project Manager position istara??????@~`

4 minutes ago, Hitman said:

OPT ki Project Manager position istara??????@~`

H1 in kuda mentioned no ? I have a friend who is on Opt now and has 12 years exp . Came to us 4 years back ala unde chance is there kada