Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt

• Prabhas_Fan

• Kyathy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt said:

Next month work koooda ninna night 1 varaki koorchoni complete cheysina... inka every day edo okati study folders lo paste cheysi status update cheyadamey @3$%

ante neku 2mo ki okasari 1hr work untada1ouhjd.gif

the next caste I came to know was my own caste.

I went to one of my girl friend's house. and her mom invited us for lunch, but put the food in leaves. okay.

later, that girl told me that her mother is a caste freak, and doesn't want to pollute household utensils by serving outside people in it.

she also joked that if my mom knew you were balija too, she would have fixed our marriage then and there, and served you in silver plate. @3$%

hint: that girl knew I was balija, before I knew I was balija. because she spoke to my mom.

I'm yet to meet a 'rich' dalit.

so many people here kept telling that rich dalits use reservations. I'm searching for one such 'rich' dalit.

If I don't ever meet them, I have to conclude that people who use that excuse are losers.

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I'm yet to meet a 'rich' dalit.

so many people here kept telling that rich dalits use reservations. I'm searching for one such 'rich' dalit.

If I don't ever meet them, I have to conclude that people who use that excuse are losers.

I can give you the address... I am not being rude but just for your information...

Salarjung Museum employee... If you go there and esquire you can find out...His middle name or surname is Naik... He lives in l.b.nagar hyd. 

Other one is dismissed police constable..he also lives in l b nagar...he has a 2 storeyed beautiful home and a bolero car...

5 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I can give you the address... I am not being rude but just for your information...

Salarjung Museum employee... If you go there and esquire you can find out...His middle name or surname is Naik... He lives in l.b.nagar hyd. 

Other one is dismissed police constable..he also lives in l b nagar...he has a 2 storeyed beautiful home and a bolero car...

nice to know. but I was actually looking at 'rich dalit businessmen'.

govt employees don't count :)

This is a casteist db. just admit it fellas.

casteist people pretending to be caste neutral (some of them), so they can talk bullshit about development.

unless there are atleast 10% dalits here, this db won't be representative of telugu people.

what's the difference between nandamuri db and this? almost nothing.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

nice to know. but I was actually looking at 'rich dalit businessmen'.

govt employees don't count :)

oh ok...

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

There should be atleast a few dozen, right? I want to meet them.

I don't have any businessman in my family and also any outside person that I know of...

I understand what you are trying to say...This is one of the biggest problems India is currently facing...but hatred is not the solution...and I feel the solution is to improve the basic lifestyle of Dalit people by providing a good education. So that they can compete with other categories of people... Times are changing and I have seen many people who are rural Dalits and studying bachelors with me...

Nuv dauladutunna Dalit caste people are busy applying jobs in public sector and claiming reservations. So, vallu ilanti DB ki vachi time waste chesukoru

6 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I don't have any businessman in my family and also any outside person that I know of...

I understand what you are trying to say...This is one of the biggest problems India is currently facing...but hatred is not the solution...and I feel the solution is to improve the basic lifestyle of Dalit people by providing a good education. So that they can compete with other categories of people... Times are changing and I have seen many people who are rural Dalits and studying bachelors with me...

lol. let me parse this phrase.

hatred doesn't come from dalits. They are simply fighting for their rights, rights as citizens. it comes from the groups that is afraid that it will lose share in the economy. while they already have a huge share.

I understand why they do it. its human nature. It's also human nature to take pleasure in watching them lose their minds. and in watching Indian society unravel into a degenerate state, if somehow these assholes finally win.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nuv dauladutunna Dalit caste people are busy applying jobs in public sector and claiming reservations. So, vallu ilanti DB ki vachi time waste chesukoru

that's nice.