caste breakup in this db.

VizagRocks

Just now, VizagRocks said:

don't be so cruel. then there won't be any difference between these upper caste pigs and the rest.

cruelty is their forte.

Lesson should be taught! I don't care 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt

• Prabhas_Fan

• Kyathy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ika nunchi DB lo members ni cherchukune mundu reservations % announce seyyali...members lo entha mandi SC/ST, BC, women and minority unnaro lekka telchali..Lazybugger and Vizagrocks anniyyalanu ee reservations ni overseeing committee heads ga ettali. 

150s24.gif

1 minute ago, boeing747 said:

ika nunchi DB lo members ni cherchukune mundu reservations % announce seyyali...members lo entha mandi SC/ST, BC, women and minority unnaro lekka telchali..Lazybugger and Vizagrocks anniyyalanu ee reservations ni overseeing committee heads ga ettali. 

mundhu ila sollu poo comedy post lu esey vaallani ban cheyyali. adhi first karthavyam.

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

This is a casteist db. just admit it fellas.

casteist people pretending to be caste neutral (some of them), so they can talk bullshit about development.

unless there are atleast 10% dalits here, this db won't be representative of telugu people.

what's the difference between nandamuri db and this? almost nothing.

One day, I felt very creative and wanted to draw some cute diagrams.

So I took out my compass box and began by drawing three circles that perfectly intersected each other.

One circle was named "Useless". The second circle was named "Inconsequential" and the third circle, as a result of the first two was called "Frustration".

As I looked closer at my piece of "art", I found something interesting in the tiny area of intersection. 

I found the post that I quoted here.

1 minute ago, MindRinger said:

One day, I felt very creative and wanted to draw some cute diagrams.

So I took out my compass box and began by drawing three circles that perfectly intersected each other.

One circle was named "Useless". The second circle was named "Inconsequential" and the third circle, as a result of the first two was called "Frustration".

As I looked closer at my piece of "art", I found something interesting in the tiny area of intersection. 

I found the post that I quoted here.

lol. you are a casteist fcuk too. don't worry. inspite of your long winded description of your 'art'.

in fact, that is what marks you as a modern casteist. 

My caste is Non teddy Non kapu...

Ee db lo kaammas needha padi baaga edchey vallu ekkuva...

Especially teds and cops and I'm not both of them...

Emo meeru chepinantha dalit feeling maaku ekkada taggallaa....my friends lo anni castes unai...we are family frnds ....etc etc...my experience is normal.

But Franky i hate reservation system but not the people who use it...