Prabhas

Diana

50 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Its only an obvious observation. may be you should ask others on what I 'always' talk about here.

looks like you want to stir up a hornets nest here by referring to my height. but I think you'd be better off if you were curious about something that doesn't irritate me.

Lol why i wanna knw abt ur height.. chill just asked out of curiosity if it irritates  then lets leave that! 

2 hours ago, Diana said:

Lol why i wanna knw abt ur height.. chill just asked out of curiosity if it irritates  then lets leave that! 

Lol. we are not friends, nor am I comfortable being your test case on pop pyschology. you are not allowed to be 'curious' about me.

also, I'm not a dumb guy. even though I'm about a foot shorter than prabhas.

you asking why I'm concerned about 'height' is the same as I asking why you are 'always' bothered about how others respond, and if it has anything to do with how you perceive your unsatisfactory breast size.

the decent thing to do is to atleast appear conciliatory or apologetic. Not brazen. Has this db numbed your normal instincts too? or have you joined the list of assholes who are intimidated by me, and want to throw all sorts of nonsense at me to see what sticks?

44 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Lol. we are not friends, nor am I comfortable being your test case on pop pyschology. you are not allowed to be 'curious' about me.

also, I'm not a dumb guy. even though I'm about a foot shorter than prabhas.

you asking why I'm concerned about 'height' is the same as I asking why you are 'always' bothered about how others respond, and if it has anything to do with how you perceive your unsatisfactory breast size.

the decent thing to do is to atleast appear conciliatory or apologetic. Not brazen. Has this db numbed your normal instincts too? or have you joined the list of assholes who are intimidated by me, and want to throw all sorts of nonsense at me to see what sticks?

Ippude chadhiva....LMAO.... CITI_c$yCITI_c$y

More than body it is height that girls like.. boy height unte matter ekkuva vuntundhi ani feeling .. having body is like having good **** for girls.. Prabhas has both basic ga

On 5/21/2017 at 1:32 AM, VizagRocks said:

anyway Prabhas has zero personality. perhaps a typical boring telugu palletooru boi. may be a rustic charm undemo vaadilo.

idhey nuvvu edanna model ni cheppintey oppukovachu. like john abraham, arjun rampal. milind soman. these guys don't even have to try hard to be cool.

prabhas tries too hard.

On 5/21/2017 at 1:34 AM, VizagRocks said:

I'd say the girl has some taste in men, if she doesn't drool over prabhas :)

On 5/21/2017 at 1:36 AM, VizagRocks said:

Prabhas, however, is a lovable, earthy guy. but he's farthest from 'cool'.

chill ba chill i like vizag rocks aney varaku odiley la levu ga 

23 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

chill ba chill i like vizag rocks aney varaku odiley la levu ga 

what ba samaja. you should take your head out of RGV's arse sometimes and enjoy the real world. 

34 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

what ba samaja. you should take your head out of RGV's arse sometimes and enjoy the real world. 

Lol i am not in any arse baa......nu prabhas ni like chesthunanduku oka amai ki enduku like cheyakundadho reasons isthunav kada eventually ah reasons ki ah amai ok i like u aney varaku odalava ani asking baa anthe

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Lol i am not in any arse baa......nu prabhas ni like chesthunanduku oka amai ki enduku like cheyakundadho reasons isthunav kada eventually ah reasons ki ah amai ok i like u aney varaku odalava ani asking baa anthe

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

you are mistaken ba. I'm not giving reasons why ammai should not like prabhas.

I'm just telling what i feel about prabhas. just like she did. I did not 'debate' about prabhas.