Prabhas

Diana

anyway Prabhas has zero personality. perhaps a typical boring telugu palletooru boi. may be a rustic charm undemo vaadilo.

idhey nuvvu edanna model ni cheppintey oppukovachu. like john abraham, arjun rampal. milind soman. these guys don't even have to try hard to be cool.

prabhas tries too hard.

7 hours ago, Diana said:

something is wrong with the girl if she doesnt drool over prabhas personality @3$%

dialogue konchem ekuva ayindi but thts ok for now :police:

I'd say the girl has some taste in men, if she doesn't drool over prabhas :)

3 hours ago, reality said:

Nenu emanna ilanti gifs veshana?? which actually show your feelings....(like others said, orgasm, you agreed that you dont have any shame to drool blah blah...), bokka, lady nithyananda cuttings isthunnav...

chill :)

$^^E

3 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Prabhas, however, is a lovable, earthy guy. but he's farthest from 'cool'.

Every one has their own definition of cool I guess narsi :) .. I saw girls here who are crazy fans of prabhas 

cute women, and tall men have easy social lives. especially tall men with a huge bank balance.

True.. but i m curious on why u always talk abt height 👀

anyway Prabhas has zero personality. perhaps a typical boring telugu palletooru boi. may be a rustic charm undemo vaadilo.

idhey nuvvu edanna model ni cheppintey oppukovachu. like john abraham, arjun rampal. milind soman. these guys don't even have to try hard to be cool.

prabhas tries too hard.

Prabhas is good and contentful ..hair styles and costumes  in old movies could have been better but current movies are fine except in BB which is exceptional maybe..

john wore a white shirt in coffee with karan show .. i saw it years ago but i still remember that.. he is like wow..

arjun rampal - he got lot of bollywood female celeb following.. 

milind - no idea

Prabhas, however, is a lovable, earthy guy. but he's farthest from 'cool'.

He is cool in terms of attitude, humbleness, passionate in trying versatile roles, maintainenance etc

32 minutes ago, Diana said:

True.. but i m curious on why u always talk abt height 👀

Its only an obvious observation. may be you should ask others on what I 'always' talk about here.

looks like you want to stir up a hornets nest here by referring to my height. but I think you'd be better off if you were curious about something that doesn't irritate me.

59 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Every one has their own definition of cool I guess :) .. I saw girls here who are crazy fans of prabhas 

everyone is not allowed to have their own definition of anything in a forum. they can have it in their own minds ofcourse.

31 minutes ago, Diana said:

He is cool in terms of attitude, humbleness, passionate in trying versatile roles, maintainenance etc

He reminds me of my bro in law. gentle giant. absolutely adorable. you can't even say no to most of what they ask. they ask so nicely, inspite of their humongous presence.