chalapathi rao gaadiki mind ****?

icecreamZ

Just now, Bathai_Babji said:

I sincerely wish death on this guy, that anchor and everyone who laughed at this because the World would be a much better place reading their obituaries.

This is exactly why Tollywood is believed to be disgusting place where low lives such as these are celebrated and given a chance to speak in public.

Malla ee batch Womens day ki video lu cheyadam adi chusi chappatlu kottadam.

--from annapakai akkai 

Lol

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• icecreamZ

• Quickgun_murugan

• Bathai_Babji

• kiraak_poradu

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bathai_Babji said:

I sincerely wish death on this guy, that anchor and everyone who laughed at this because the World would be a much better place reading their obituaries.

This is exactly why Tollywood is believed to be disgusting place where low lives such as these are celebrated and given a chance to speak in public.

--from annapakai akkai 

bl@st

In comments from annapakai akkai ...

I saw sewer rats that have more talent and decency than 50% of Tollywood actors and 90% of Tollywood anchors.

Vadi bonda. Vadoka manishi, vadikoka inspiration. Digajarithe kaani tindi dorakani items.
Vizag women ki thikka regithe, hotel lo dakkuni next day TV lo apologize chesadu Ali. Veediki basic ga aa matram recognition kuda leka ila lite teskuntunnaru anthe

The industry needs to regulate this BS babai. But they don't do it. I am surprised that they hold themselves in such a high regard but have to resort to such vulgarity and vulgar human beings to sell their product.
Cinemalu baga teesthe ee kharma enduku vellaki?

===============================

Actress pragathi mahavadi on annapakai akkai fb page lo comment: 

This is minimal comment he has done being a public platform trust me he is got the most humiliating degraded cheap comments during the shoots and getaway with it. If questioned "ayana anthe andi paapam maata alaa manishi chala manchi vaadu " is the answer by every one.  Though I didn't have personal experience I have witnessed lot of girls and women being shamed.  And I feel ashamed I couldn't do anything at that point !!

4 minutes ago, Bathai_Babji said:

--from annapakai akkai 

Just now, Bathai_Babji said:

In comments from annapakai akkai ...

I saw sewer rats that have more talent and decency than 50% of Tollywood actors and 90% of Tollywood anchors.

Vadi bonda. Vadoka manishi, vadikoka inspiration. Digajarithe kaani tindi dorakani items.
Vizag women ki thikka regithe, hotel lo dakkuni next day TV lo apologize chesadu Ali. Veediki basic ga aa matram recognition kuda leka ila lite teskuntunnaru anthe

The industry needs to regulate this BS babai. But they don't do it. I am surprised that they hold themselves in such a high regard but have to resort to such vulgarity and vulgar human beings to sell their product.
Cinemalu baga teesthe ee kharma enduku vellaki?

===============================

Actress pragathi mahavadi on annapakai akkai fb page lo comment: 

This is minimal comment he has done being a public platform trust me he is got the most humiliating degraded cheap comments during the shoots and getaway with it. If questioned "ayana anthe andi paapam maata alaa manishi chala manchi vaadu " is the answer by every one.  Though I didn't have personal experience I have witnessed lot of girls and women being shamed.  And I feel ashamed I couldn't do anything at that point !!

:D

6 minutes ago, Bathai_Babji said:

--from annapakai akkai 

hahahahaha edo TFI ni thana sontha illu la feel aythadi pichi mokam di......intlo trash bayta vesi street cleaning ki velthe better emo

15056495_10154191665496636_5960328483518
Pragathi Mahavadi This is minimal comment he has done being a public platform trust me he is got the most humiliating degraded cheap comments during the shoots and getaway with it. If questioned "ayana anthe andi paapam maata alaa manishi chala manchi vaadu " is the answer by every one. Though I didn't have personal experience I have witnessed lot of girls and women being shamed. And I feel ashamed I couldn't do anything at that point !!
LikeShow more reactions
 · 
 · 1 hr

Venugopal Lakshmipuram
Venugopal Lakshmipuram Cheppu peethilo addi thannali...nanna. Retaliation is the only remedy to these filthy rotten rascals...he has degraded the entire Women power....I never use the word ...Women community...I use the word ....Women power.
LikeShow more reactions
 · 
 · 43 mins · Edited
Annapurna Sunkara
Annapurna Sunkara Ya andi. Cheppu tho kotti, manam anthe anali- memu manchollame kani itlantiy matladithe cheppulu theguthay, pallu ralthat ani.
LikeShow more reactions
 · 
 · 1 hr
Lakshmi Sailaja
Lakshmi Sailaja Disgusting ... Inhuman

2 minutes ago, Ekambaram said:

Really Disgusting.. control lenappudu... thaagi ravatam enduku waste fellows ... kuthuru unnattludndi ga eeyanaku ... Aamatram Gnanam leda 

kuthuru unte gyanam ravali koduku unte garavam undali , chadukunte sense undali ivanni unadav babai......................kuka budhi is always kukka budhi............good person is always good person doesnt matter if he have daughter son or a dog