Ana Cheri [NSFW]

Tyrion_Lannister

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

cheesy ante extra kovvvu ani kooda chepala man,,,her ass got that mass, aka kovvu,,,she got good body but her buttocks aint perfect,,,like sandra bullock,,,ina naa opinion tho neekemi pani man,,what up with that,,,,

nee opinion tho naakem pani ledu, just aa word enduku vaadavo ani adiga anthe... cheesy ante extra kovva... evadu nayana cheppindhi neeku... 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

nee opinion tho naakem pani ledu, just aa word enduku vaadavo ani adiga anthe... cheesy ante extra kovva... evadu nayana cheppindhi neeku... 

lol...ok dude you won,,,

Just now, Peter123 said:

lol...ok dude you won,,,

no not about winning... like I said I was curious if my assumption was right or wrong ani... antha kanna em ledu take it easy

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

no not about winning... like I said I was curious if my assumption was right or wrong ani... antha kanna em ledu take it easy

ok for your curiosity, let me explain you,,,cheesy like cheese is a term usually refers to fat, like they say its too cheeesy meaning that has high cholestrol or tons of cals right, i used that word in this context which is relevant, 

does that make any sense to you now...

Just now, Peter123 said:

ok for your curiosity, let me explain you,,,cheesy like cheese is a term usually refers to fat, like they say its too cheeesy meaning that has high cholestrol or tons of cals right, i used that word in this context which is relevant, 

does that make any sense to you now...

actually no.. cheesy ki meaning vere undi (i explained above in this thread) ... this one is just defined by you and no one else knows that. fat people ni cheesy anadam nenekkada vinale. anyways like I said take it easy

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

actually no.. cheesy ki meaning vere undi (i explained above in this thread) ... this one is just defined by you and no one else knows that. fat people ni cheesy anadam nenekkada vinale. anyways like I said take it easy

ok, thats fine...you dont have to agree or anything like that, 

2 hours ago, Peter123 said:

ok, thats fine...you dont have to agree or anything like that, 

brother. its the wrong usage of the word. verey ekkadanna use chesthey wrong meaning osthundi ani nuvvu telusukovaali kadha.

don't get defensive. cheer up _-_